Replies

• slingshotsparro
    slingshotsparro Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to buy a bikini.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I don't mind seeing big girls in bikinis. It's not like a full bathing suit hides anything, and good for them for not giving a f***.

Good point! Unless they are wearing a burkini, bathing suits don't hide much of anything anyway.

article-2276313-177531BC000005DC-602_630x873.jpg

As a redhead I want one of these!

it's missing something

it needs a facekini

face-kini_main.jpg
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I would be grossed out. That's f*n gross. Even I know not to wear a bikini.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I would be grossed out. That's f*n gross. Even I know not to wear a bikini.

I hope you don't swim in public then.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I would only be judging if the bikini was sized inappropriately for their body size. I wore a bikini when I was larger. By sized appropriately I mean that a size 18-20 lady should not be trying to wear a size 2 bikini.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Unless she's in MY bikini with me, I don't care what anyone else wears.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I have seen skinny minnies, bigger ladies, midsized models, all at the water park. My thought:

They ALL have more self-confidence than I have and where can I buy myself some more self-confidence.
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't say anything to her because it's her choice and she is comfortable with herself...obviously. I would however talk **** on her to the person I was with. Bikini's should be left for women with perfectly flat stomachs.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Don't like it? Don't look. I go to a nude spa a few times a year and I've seen 350+ lb ladies there, no shame. I don't have to look at them, and I kind of admire them being comfortable enough in their own body to hang out in the buff.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wow..some of you are so rude I want to gain 100lbs and strut my stuff up and down the beach in the tiniest bikini I can find.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Being I'm a nudist, I'd just want her to take it off. :)
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

^ Awesome ^

What somebody wears to the beach or the pool is about comfort... their own personal comfort.
    If they're good... who cares what others think.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

i <3 you
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Who cares? God love her if she's comfortable. The other day at the beach there was a very large woman sitting alone, and she kept tugging on her suit to cover more skin. I was jumping around in a 2 piece with my kid acting like 13 myself and really wished she could join us and just laugh. I'm not terribly shy, but I just didn't know how to approach her.
  • sizzle74
    Options

i <3 you

:flowerforyou:
    Options
    If you're a nudist, there's a thread you might want to post in. A woman is mad about seeing our boobies at MFP! :happy:
  • sizzle74
    Options
    If you're a nudist, there's a thread you might want to post in. A woman is mad about seeing our boobies at MFP! :happy:

Lead me there? :flowerforyou:

~runs to hunt it down~
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    If that's what she wants to do, then fine with me. I've never felt comfortable in a bikini, I always feel like I'm falling out. Ironically, I think I'd just rather go naked. But that would require to much dang sunscreen.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

~runs to hunt it down~
    It's in my inbox, you should post photos
    Options

~runs to hunt it down~

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1081235-why-are-chest-pictures-so-common

You have a great rack. She's gonna be so pissed :laugh: