Your Thoughts of Big Girls in Bikinis ?

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
You're at the beach / amusement park and you notice a fairly large girl in a bikini. Would you be totally grossed out, or commend her on the amount of courage and self-respect she has ?

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Paging Sir-Mix-A-Lot, Sir-Mix-A-Lot to the nearest courtesy phone, please.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    um, no...
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'd be turned on.
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options

paging misteruniverse. secret admirer here!
    you have the best one liners.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    honesty.jpg

People are offended by mothers breastfeeding in public... they'll be offended by anything!

I've gotten rude comments in a bikini before... because I was with my kids and that is SO not appropriate, apparently. Whatevs. Judgmental people judge and that's just how it is.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't really pay enough attention to care either way. If you are concerned with what people decide to wear out in public one way or the other then you're doing it wrong. I'm not going to admire a fat person for wearing a bikini, and I'm not going to be disgusted by them either.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    haters gonna hate
    *kitten* the haters
    what do I think about a fat chick in a bikini? Not a damn thing. I don't worry about what other people have on or don't have on.
  • TKRV
    TKRV Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I don't care what your age or weight is. If you feel confident and comfortable in a bikini, there is no reason why you shouldn't wear one proudly.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Both- there are some that are big but still have a nice shape to them and have a bikini that fits- I commend them for their bravery. Then there are those that are wearing a bikini that is way too small and I think - YUCKO!! Get yourself a suit that fits you or lose weight! I think it is all in the presentation- if you look big but classy- YEAH! :)
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I wouldn't say anything. Because I don't really care what people wear to the beach so long as they wear something that covers up their privates.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I just...I don't know. *sigh*. Part of me commends them for their bravery but as someone that was formerly pretty heavy I just can't imagine rocking a bikini when I was that large. I STILL won't wear one and I know I could get away with it.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Depends, is the "big girl" in this scenario, you, OP?
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Seeing a woman in a bikini turns me on. Period. End of story!
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    Only judgement I would pass is "good for her for being secure enough to wear that"

Just don't go posting everywhere that "curvy" is better (i.e. fat). That is just delusional.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Seeing a woman in a bikini turns me on. Period. End of story!
    That's the answer every woman is looking for!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

paging misteruniverse. secret admirer here!
    you have the best one liners.

We had something going with each other til you said it out loud. Now it's just awkward. :\
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I would personally think that they had a hell of lot more confidence than me. I would never wear a bikini. I say if the person is happy in the skin their in, rock that bikini.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't say anything, but I'd think she's awesome
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Probably wouldn't even notice the person. Ahahaha!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Why do you care?