Your Thoughts of Big Girls in Bikinis ?

Options

Replies

• mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Here's what I think...

I wish I had worn a bikini five or six years ago.

Five or six years ago, I was wishing I had more self-confidence in my body five or six years prior to *that*.

So eff it. No time like the present.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I don't mind seeing big girls in bikinis. It's not like a full bathing suit hides anything, and good for them for not giving a f***.

Good point! Unless they are wearing a burkini, bathing suits don't hide much of anything anyway.

article-2276313-177531BC000005DC-602_630x873.jpg

touche! lol
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I would consider it none of my business.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    What the hell would you walk up to a stranger and compliment them on their 'bravery'?? I don't feel brave when I wear a bikini (and I'm a big girl)... I feel like I am gonna do whatever the fruck I want and not give two nuts what YOU or anyone else thinks.

Something about the OP has me a little pissed off, thanks. How 'bout we stop worrying so much about whether or not a woman can or should wear something based on her weight and worry about our own frucking lives.

Seriously. Stop worrying so much about what other people have going on.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    After the initial disgust at the sight of her, I stop caring and go on with my day.

It's kind of like a pug's face. It's ugly, but after a while you just accept it.

:laugh:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Big girls gotta swim too.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Don't care... in a pool or on a beach you're going to see skin. If they cool with it, why should I care.
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I get jealous that they have the self confidence to wear a bikini when I have never even owned one.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to a "big girl" in swimwear, then avoid public pools and water parks. Put a pool in your backyard and only invite slim people to your house.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    It's a good place to wear one!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I think we all should wear what we want to, but with that being said, no one wants to see a bunch of fat hanging out every where either. I guess it all depends on how big they are.. I weigh 169.5 right now, and I wear one at home, around my pool, with only my husband around, but I wouldn't wear it any where else right now..Maybe next year...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    wat_explained_grande.jpg?113131
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I think we all should wear what we want to, but with that being said, no one wants to see a bunch of fat hanging out every where either. I guess it all depends on how big they are..

Too bad what a person wears should be comfortable for them not everyone around them, huh?
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Neither. I'd probably smile and nod politely in passing though but that is with everyone. If I were her and a bunch of people were congratulating me on my bravery I think it'd make me feel really uncomfortable really fast.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even notice.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I think we all should wear what we want to, but with that being said, no one wants to see a bunch of fat hanging out every where either. I guess it all depends on how big they are..

As long as that bunch of fat hanging out isn't on my body, I have no problem looking at it. I don't find it sexy, but I don't find it disgusting either.

ETA: Actually, some big girls(and guys) do have sexy bods with curves in all the right places.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    it shows conficdence
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don't mind seeing big girls in bikinis. It's not like a full bathing suit hides anything, and good for them for not giving a f***.

Good point! Unless they are wearing a burkini, bathing suits don't hide much of anything anyway.

article-2276313-177531BC000005DC-602_630x873.jpg

As a redhead I want one of these!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    try something else