S/O Threatens to Leave if You Lose / Don't Lose Weight...

Options

Replies

• mrrongilbert
    mrrongilbert Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yep.... show him the door. Sounds like he has his priorities F'ed up. Unless he is concerned about your health and it's not just him being selfish.
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wave.

WIN!!!!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Rage baking for the win!!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    The door would be open and his crap flying outside on the lawn where his butt can be running to gather it all up. That would be the quickest way to lose a large chunk of weight gettin rid of his pathetic butt!

Then lose the weight and show him what you can do without his sorry butt and make him jealous lol (and NO not take him back at this point!)
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You could lose 180lbs just by kicking his *kitten* out the door!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I'd make dumb posts all day on MFP.

On an unrelated note, has your proposed scenario happened to you, OP?
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Say good bye
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    He's the man and the wife always obeys the husband. I would do what I'm told.

Then WHERE is my sammich???:angry:
  • Caddell
    Caddell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would say "*kitten* you". *Autobots roll out*

+5 for the TF reference
  • Everlearn
    Everlearn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The opposite side of the coin also comes into play. It's not worth losing weight to please someone else...because he'll never be pleased anyway. As you lose weight, he'll become more jealous, needy and demanding as he perceives he has less control over you. So you'll end up in the same place.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    realize they are concerned for my health and its gotten to so bad that it has come this. id use it as a wake up call to get my life/health back.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Tell him all the people you KIK'd a naked pic to said they would hit it....(the rest will take of itself)
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

:drinker:
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'd make dumb posts all day on MFP.

Lol

:drinker:
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options

Ummmm Say wha?? ^^^

leave em, then lose the weight & find someone who isn't such an *kitten* :happy:
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

^^^ totally that. Kick him to the curb. Who wants to be with someone so shallow???
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    It depends. If your BMI is in the super-obese category and going up AND the S/O loves you and is heartbroken and can't watch you continue down the path you are on -- well, that's one thing. Otherwise? Dump the bum.

In the words of a downstairs neighbor years ago, loudly, so the whole building heard in the middle of the night, say, "If you don't like it, why don't you just LEAVE!!" She seemed much more cheerful after he, indeed, left.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Dump him and have sex with his best friend.
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Call up the nearest sushi bar for takeout and ask the manager how many empty boxes they have on hand.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

Yes absolutely, the only role as a wife is to make my husband happy and if he order me to lose weight, it is my duty as a submissive wife to do so. It is really not that complicated sheesh