S/O Threatens to Leave if You Lose / Don't Lose Weight...

Options

Replies

• Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that my husband's not a sexist, religious pig who'd tell me to lose weight or else or who would want me to 'obey' him. I rather enjoy being a valued human being on equal footing in my marriage.

If my husband told me to lose weight or we were over and he meant it, he'd also be expecting me to kick his butt out the door.

Religious pig huh?
    Yep. Women needing to be submissive and obey men comes from male dominated religions.

I'm curious as to what religions these might be so I can steer clear....
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that my husband's not a sexist, religious pig who'd tell me to lose weight or else or who would want me to 'obey' him. I rather enjoy being a valued human being on equal footing in my marriage.

If my husband told me to lose weight or we were over and he meant it, he'd also be expecting me to kick his butt out the door.

Religious pig huh?
    Yep. Women needing to be submissive and obey men comes from male dominated religions.

Don't you know......a woman that choose to be submissive goes against anything feminist worked so hard for.
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well, I'd say leave that mofo.... OR

Use it as motivation to actually lose the weight... then when he says, "damn, you did it, you look great!" you say, "Yeah, ****face. Bye now."
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I think she should listen to people on a weight loss site and do whatever they tell her.
    also have a lot of wild sex with him.

:noway:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Edit: He said "It's not my butt I'd be worried about you kicking."

I'll pray for you, too. I know that these nasty things you say are just the Devil inside you speaking. Don't give the Devil that power! Trust in Christ, our lord and savior. He will forgive you for your sins, do not worry.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Tell him he's fat :bigsmile:
  • wildbill64
    wildbill64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    THIS!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    suck his.....

nevermind.
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Seriously what a looser!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I would say "*kitten* you". *Autobots roll out*

+5 for the TF reference

:laugh:
  • melly_fluous
    melly_fluous Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wave.

^This.
  • chancock6
    Options

Religious pig huh?

Um, a majority of them? Ever read the bible (as one example)? It regards women as property of their father and then property of their husband. That's why you take your husband's last name. They're traded like livestock. Genesis claims women brought about the fall of man, Eve and Adam's expulsion from paradise. Leviticus tells you to stone your wife to death if she isn't a virgin on her wedding night.

Some versions of Islam require the private parts of young women to be mutilated so they experience no pleasure during sex and thus won't stray from their husbands.
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would say that if he could walk away from me then he doesn't love me how I deserve to be loved, then I would kick his *kitten* out of my life.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Tell him, "I can lose weight. You're gonna need a penile implant." :glasses:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Religious pig huh?

Um, a majority of them? Ever read the bible (as one example)? It regards women as property of their father and then property of their husband. That's why you take your husband's last name. They're traded like livestock. Genesis claims women brought about the fall of man, Eve and Adam's expulsion from paradise. Leviticus tells you to stone your wife to death if she isn't a virgin on her wedding night.

Some versions of Islam require the private parts of young women to be mutilated so they experience no pleasure during sex and thus won't stray from their husbands.

Awwww the good old days....
  • ABCee26
    ABCee26 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yessum, absoLUTEly, a wife should obey her husband.....he is the man of the house...she's just a housewife! As of tomorrow, August 24, 2013, I have been telling my wife that every DAY --- and I'm getting really TIRED of looking at that "Hawaiian Good Luck Sign" she gives me...along with that ****eating grin of hers!

Fact is, I'm thinkin' 'bout gittin' me one of them deevorces so I can find me a new mama.

Anybody know any 80-year-old broads that are still in heat? :flowerforyou:
  • codeezy21
    codeezy21 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wave.

Pretty much
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Good riddance.
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Religious pig huh?

Don't you know......a woman that choose to be submissive goes against anything feminist worked so hard for.

I'm told that I have a femenist attitude and I probably do but I've never understood this thought process. I thought feminism was about women being allowed to choose how they live their lives for themselves. If a woman chooses to be submissive because she likes or believes living that way is right, then she's really not going against anything. She's just choosing to live her life in away that we we think is ridiculous and would never choose.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    He's the man and the wife always obeys the husband. I would do what I'm told.

^^Ofcourse this