30 pounds to lose challenge by March 2021

Replies

• Tygirl2016
    Tygirl2016 Posts: 122 Member
    okie2729 wrote: »
    I am joining the challenge. Had a liver transplant Aug 6, 2020. Autoimmune diseases.... now fill great need to lose 30 more also a little more

Yay on the transplant! I hope you feel better. :)
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,151 Member
    Does anyone here know of an Android app that can set off alerts on my phone at preset intervals? I'm looking for something that can help me with interval training.

I don't have any direct experience with any timer app(s). I rely on the features of my Garmin Fenix 6x watch. My gym (closed presently) has a 29-minute circuit setup that has a wall timer that counts down 45 seconds then 15 seconds, over and over, endlessly. I'm sure you can find some timer apps to do the same.

I wouldn't say it's the final word, but I skimmed this page: The 7 Best Timer Apps for Android. The Timer Plus app looks like it would be pretty good for HIIT.
  • shannonkelly08
    shannonkelly08 Posts: 133 Member
    @JenT304 I'm so glad you liked the Premier Protein!!!! Glad I could help!!! I love mine...makes a perfect iced coffee!!!!
  • echojuliet21
    echojuliet21 Posts: 50 Member
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    It's really good to see everyone trying hard! It is so motivating. I will step on the scale tomorrow with one eye open and one eye closed - scared to look.
    I am still doing IF. BUT I have polished off some cookies this week during my eating hours and those calories will add up.

However, no junk food after 7:00 all week, because I didn't buy any salty favorite snacks this week.

Happy New Year's Eve for some of you!

@RubyRed427 What IF schedule are you doing? I did it for about a month last March, but then Covid. I really would like to start up again because I enjoy cooking and would like to have a nice guilt free evening meal with my husband. Do you follow Gin Stephens and the Delay, Don't Deny group? I am going to see if I can get back to an 18:6 schedule. Just have to cut the Diet Coke (I don't drink coffee so the only other option is water for a clean fast.)

I am a beginner but I do 16:8. I will have to look up Gin Stephens- I have not heard of the group.

Coffee is a problem for me. I sometimes sneak a dollop of skim milk in my coffee which I am sure breaks the fast but I just can't cope with black coffee yet.
    I had tea a few mornings and it's not the same ... probably because I am missing the sugar from creamer.
    I am much better at IF than just counting calories - but both are effective.

RubyRed, have you tried erythritol instead of sugar? It's natural and is also good for teeth and I have used it for my wife with her coffee. I learned about it doing keto diet and have eliminated all white sugar in my household. I live in Asia and have it shipped by iHerb.

• echojuliet21
    echojuliet21 Posts: 50 Member
    lperkins5 wrote: »
    Hi all, this is Fat *kitten* with you, weighing in at 283...I rock the scales, laterally and fugitively....smile! If I can hit 250 by March, 2021, wow, that means that I don't have to wear a coat in 90 degree weather to hide this load...Let's do this...Bring on the motivation, I need all the help I can get, the good, bad and the ugly, and any others we can name...

Welcome aboard and good luck...