GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Big thanks to @KickassAmazon76 for encouraging me to share my latest tik tok with the group and also for turning it into a gift for me 😁

This is a little clip of my stone progression since Jan, when I first joined you all on this thread ☺️

[img]file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/67/07/A4F6FE52-8A74-47F1-953C-24438F3662A5/20210329_113107.gif[/img]

You are such a bad *kitten*

Lol!! Thank you but apparently I don’t know how to post a gif when someone else sends it to me Bc it’s not working 😂😂😂
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    Big thanks to @KickassAmazon76 for encouraging me to share my latest tik tok with the group and also for turning it into a gift for me 😁

This is a little clip of my stone progression since Jan, when I first joined you all on this thread.

Jk you can’t see it Bc I can’t figure out how to post it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

g5cytmqdysug.gif
  • jennacole12
    Options

This is a little clip of my stone progression since Jan, when I first joined you all on this thread.

g5cytmqdysug.gif

Thank you 😂🤣 technologically challenged 🙋🏼‍♀️😬
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

g5cytmqdysug.gif

And now I can say...

HOLY CRAP JENNA! YOU ARE KILLING IT! NINE!?! FROM 0 TO 9!?!

BEAST MODE ON! 🔥🔥🔥
  • jennacole12
    Options

g5cytmqdysug.gif

And now I can say...

BEAST MODE ON! 🔥🔥🔥

🤣🤣🤣 thank you beautiful! I will say I’m sore AF today and my poor chest is all cut up and briused 🥴😖🤣 but I seem to love this *kitten* so it’s fine ☺️

I wish you were closer so we could lift together!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

g5cytmqdysug.gif

And now I can say...

BEAST MODE ON! 🔥🔥🔥

🤣🤣🤣 thank you beautiful! I will say I’m sore AF today and my poor chest is all cut up and briused 🥴😖🤣 but I seem to love this *kitten* so it’s fine ☺️

I wish you were closer so we could lift together!

I wish that, too! That would be so much fun!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,132 Member
    Options
    dh6sz7gftdxm.jpeg
    I started my new volume routine today. Gym got too crowded to keep recording after the third lift.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    vlfvlyxoul99.gif
    z8z0dysxvabb.gif
    x0vjzvw0kbqq.gif

80lbs Dumbbells on Incline Press
    3x10

205lbs Flat Press 3x10

115lbs Hang Clean and Press 3x10

Dis nice.

From you last post...keep sharing! Love it. I get to see it on IG and then sometimes I mosey on over here and see it again.🤩 You’re amazing.
    I’m probably not a stalker.
  • jennacole12
    edited March 2021
    Options

vlfvlyxoul99.gif
    z8z0dysxvabb.gif
    x0vjzvw0kbqq.gif

3x10

205lbs Flat Press 3x10

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I love starting a new split.... it gets me all optimistic 😂😂😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    vlfvlyxoul99.gif
    z8z0dysxvabb.gif
    x0vjzvw0kbqq.gif

3x10

205lbs Flat Press 3x10

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I love starting a new split.... it gets me all optimistic 😂😂😂

Yes ma’am I enjoyed this one. It’s essentially the same lifts with a different set and rep scheme. My meal plan also changed slightly. I’m implementing a couple days per week of carb cycling.
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    vlfvlyxoul99.gif
    z8z0dysxvabb.gif
    x0vjzvw0kbqq.gif

3x10

205lbs Flat Press 3x10

Dis nice.

From you last post...keep sharing! Love it. I get to see it on IG and then sometimes I mosey on over here and see it again.🤩 You’re amazing.
    I’m probably not a stalker.

Thank you Mel 🤗
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    vlfvlyxoul99.gif
    z8z0dysxvabb.gif
    x0vjzvw0kbqq.gif

3x10

205lbs Flat Press 3x10

Yay! Always nice when you stop by and share! Looking strong, C! 👏
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    dh6sz7gftdxm.jpeg
    I started my new volume routine today. Gym got too crowded to keep recording after the third lift.

Hey, I was wondering if you have ever tried your bench press or incline press with he smith bar? I find that the burn is insane. I also feel it very little in my shoulders and triceps.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    dh6sz7gftdxm.jpeg

Hey, I was wondering if you have ever tried your bench press or incline press with he smith bar? I find that the burn is insane. I also feel it very little in my shoulders and triceps.

I do. I prefer my incline presses in the smith for the reasons you mention here. There’s a gif of that in this thread somewhere. I normally focus on upper chest development over all.

From encouragement from my diet coach, for the last 4 months I’ve been following a full body workout 3 days per week with abs and cardio on my non lifting days. There’s more compound free weight lifts for the purpose of incorporating stabilizing and secondary muscles. I have committed to follow this program through this volume cycle but I plan to start a P/P/L/rest/P/P/L/rest in early June.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Li'l bit of back work...
    71gd3l6x5st8.gif

How are the pull-ups coming ?
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Li'l bit of back work...
    71gd3l6x5st8.gif

Doesn't feel like I'm making a lot of progress. I think I was too random in my attempts to progress, so I switched to a pullups app that does 5 sets with one min rest in between and adds reps daily if it's easy... I'll see if that helps. When I get to being able to do 5 banded in a row for a few sets, I'll decrease the assistance.

I think I'm getting stronger, but still feel like I have a long way to go. Sigh.

It's silly how this makes me feel so feeble. 🙄
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options
    Li'l bit of back work...
    71gd3l6x5st8.gif

Doesn't feel like I'm making a lot of progress. I think I was too random in my attempts to progress, so I switched to a pullups app that does 5 sets with one min rest in between and adds reps daily if it's easy... I'll see if that helps. When I get to being able to do 5 banded in a row for a few sets, I'll decrease the assistance.

I think I'm getting stronger, but still feel like I have a long way to go. Sigh.

It's silly how this makes me feel so feeble. 🙄

This is going to sound dumb but the most progress I ever saw with pull-ups was one year in college when a roommate bought a cheap doorframe one and had it up perpetually on his bedroom door. Most of the time I'd walk past his room back I'd do a couple and quickly realized I was getting way better at them (this was regrettably before I was lifting with any sort of direction or regularity). I say all this to lend some credence to the thought of doing some reps daily to try and improve.