GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Back in the gym and the AC was working a little better. My friend also joined me.
    p04tn4ooh3dx.jpg
    I'm hoping to increase the weight a little if the AC stays on...and my friend will motivate me!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    Back in the gym and the AC was working a little better. My friend also joined me.
    p04tn4ooh3dx.jpg
    I'm hoping to increase the weight a little if the AC stays on...and my friend will motivate me!

Man, I'd love to have a workout partner. It's so much better! Great work!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Pushups are lifts... Right?
    gr7s2oy8jdb4.gif

Can’t stop staring at your shoulders 😂😍
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    okm9w7gogmzx.jpg
    Lifted with my friend. I'm still doing something weird on my squat sometimes...so the weight is not going back up as heavy as I would like it to be.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    steveko89 wrote: »
    Really liking the RP Men’s Physique Template. I’m on week 3 of the first meso and it’s been nice to go back to a straight hypertrophy program. The 6-day lays out to a double PPL and the Thursday lifts are my favorite grouping.
    ao6zi7ayqrfx.gif
    jvw7njpfwtzp.jpeg

You have lots of cats and kids😁
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options

You have lots of cats and kids😁

Three cats, one kid. He’s 2.5 and loves to come down to the basement to “count” with us. The slide and jungle keep him mostly occupied when he doesn’t want to work in with his foam dumbbells.

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    dsc84 wrote: »
    v2v3jvs7axap.gif
    After a failed attempt a week ago I opted for the rack pull this week just to see if I could pull it to lockout. 500 lbs a new PB. 500 was my goal by July 1 for a conventional pull. I have a week.

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. Ended up taking a break in May and have slowly been building back up. Next week I’ll try pulling conventional again.

Next stop is 600 by January 1,2022 And then 700 at least once in my life.

Great job!!!! I can’t wait to see you hit both! I know it’s a gif but looked easy!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    dsc84 wrote: »
    v2v3jvs7axap.gif
    After a failed attempt a week ago I opted for the rack pull this week just to see if I could pull it to lockout. 500 lbs a new PB. 500 was my goal by July 1 for a conventional pull. I have a week.

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. Ended up taking a break in May and have slowly been building back up. Next week I’ll try pulling conventional again.

Next stop is 600 by January 1,2022 And then 700 at least once in my life.

This is so awesome!!! Way to keep pushing, and I echo Jenna. I am so looking forward to see you hit your goals!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Slowly working my way back. Squats were a little better today. No crying on the bar😂
    hddu4evm6qc1.jpg

It's been so long since I squat, I feel like I'll be back at square one. 😭 You're putting in the work and doing great! ❤️
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    uq59a5dumies.jpg
    Hit the weights again. Squats were much better. My mind/body was not playing tricks today! Just in time to take another week or 2 off 🤦
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I have managed to do three lifting sessions this week! One more day and I finished week one of an 8 wk program my friend tailored for me.

Here's a quick snapshot of today's work...
    ru8pe6c7hytj.gif

Pin press, Incline press, face pulls, tricep pullovers, skull crushers, reverse (banded) curls behind the head presses.

Awesome as always, S.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Today I did some gizmo I’ve named The Devil’s Blade.

I will not lie. This thing whipped my *kitten*. You wouldn’t believe such an insignificant looking thing could be so damn punishing. These were super slow reps, too.

And holy cow, I didn’t realize I was that grey. 😲

5na789wyjp1f.gif
    gxgo33r1dhla.gif

Your arm definition is epic! You look strong and lean!