Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What fitness items did Santa bring you? 🎅

NorthCascadesNorthCascades Member Posts: 10,014 Member Member Posts: 10,014 Member
I got a pair of backcountry skis, can't wait to go get my heart rate up on them. I also get more daylight, about two minutes a day, so I can look forward to spending more time on the trails.

What did you get?

🎄

Replies

• LolinloggenLolinloggen Member Posts: 448 Member Member Posts: 448 Member
  • SnifterPugSnifterPug Member Posts: 505 Member Member Posts: 505 Member
    An olympic bar and a landmine attachment.
  • sijomialsijomial Member, Premium Posts: 17,580 Member Member, Premium Posts: 17,580 Member
    Cycling sunglasses with interchangeable clear/sodium/dark lenses - handy for the low light levels at this time of year.
  • DD265DD265 Member Posts: 68 Member Member Posts: 68 Member
    OH got me an Osprey waist pack (aka bum bag) as when we go on 5-7 mile walks I don't necessarily want to take a rucksack but pockets aren't always enough. We'll be building up to a 21 mile walk in September (hopefully). Kind of a fitness item...

I also got enough cash to cover the cost of the Brooks Ghost 13 road running trainers I bought last weekend.
  • claireychn074claireychn074 Member, Premium Posts: 410 Member Member, Premium Posts: 410 Member
    Winter base layers so that I can train outside in all conditions and a heated wide belt - weird thing but wow when it’s sub-zero and I’m resting between sets I’ll be using that!
  • spiriteagle99spiriteagle99 Member Posts: 2,963 Member Member Posts: 2,963 Member
    I bought myself a winter hat with a visor from REI so I can have ear protection when I run but eye protection when the sun is out, socks, and a singlet. As an early present, my husband bought me a Maxcare massage gun. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and it is great.
  • Chef_BarbellChef_Barbell Member Posts: 6,219 Member Member Posts: 6,219 Member
    20,000 steps from doing stuff all day 😂🤷‍♀️
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,072 Member Member Posts: 6,072 Member
    20,000 steps from doing stuff all day 😂🤷‍♀️

The best!

Got some heated socks, gloves, and vest so I can go out walking in the cold.
  • L1zardQueenL1zardQueen Member Posts: 8,079 Member Member Posts: 8,079 Member
    Flip flops. Lol
  • rosebarnalicerosebarnalice Member Posts: 2,946 Member Member Posts: 2,946 Member
    Towels! My swim locker towels were literally crumbling apart :-)
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 2,583 Member Member Posts: 2,583 Member
    A new pair of capris (still in the mail though) and a google nest mini speaker for my gym, so the tunes can play unhindered without my form check vids stopping the tunes.

Wish there'd have been an Oly set under the tree.
  • tgillies003tgillies003 Member, Premium Posts: 315 Member Member, Premium Posts: 315 Member
    Merrithew Flex Massage Stick.
    I love it!
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,554 Member Member Posts: 6,554 Member
    My sister gave me a music/audiobook player. It was super sweet, but a misunderstanding about my mp3 player being broken. So I started a rtn and ordered 2 kinds of phone holders, one like a purse and the other an armband for running. My music and step app are on my phone, so this is a way to keep my phone on me safely and hands free.
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 2,475 Member Member Posts: 2,475 Member
    A jump rope!!!
  • ems0305ems0305 Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    A new pair of running shoes and a hydration vest!
  • Speakeasy76Speakeasy76 Member Posts: 121 Member Member Posts: 121 Member
    GOOD wireless earbuds, and I'm going to use my Amazon gift cards to buy my own hip thrust pad and booty bands for the gym. Don't need anything else.
  • fstricklfstrickl Member Posts: 806 Member Member Posts: 806 Member
    Resistance bands!! Excited to give them a whirl next week!