Back exercises the easy ones, not good enough
    Foot exercises yes
    No snacks none
    Walk 38 mins and 40 mins
    File that paperwork yes
    Prep paperwork for tomorrow yes
    Sort car insurance, ugh looked at prices, not decided
    Gardening yes

First frosty morning, very chilly. Did what I needed to today, no more. Got persuaded to go to the park again, then we got a chippy tea. Convenient, but not great. I didn't eat it all.
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    JFT for 10/15 (today: βœ”οΈ
    1) No dessert today exept sugarfree or no sugar added (last 10/13)
    2) No peanut butter (last 10/13)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 10/18
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth)
    6 ) <= 600 calories for lunch

Hour commitment - Just had lunch and now I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal. No more ground turkey today.

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 10/15 (today): βœ”οΈ
    1) No dessert today except sugar free or no sugar added (last 10/13) βœ”οΈ
    2) No peanut butter (last 10/13) βœ”οΈ
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 10/18 βœ”οΈ
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) βœ”οΈ
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth) βœ”οΈ
    6 ) <= 600 calories for lunch βœ”οΈ

Hour commitment - Just had dinner and now I won't eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for 10/16 (tomorrow): βœ”οΈ
    1) Dessert ok
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hectic week. My college readiness classes started on Tuesday, with more than the usual number of logistical issues. But I still managed to get out and walk 3 of the 5 days so far. With a walk and a bike ride this weekend, I'll hit my goal of 5 exercise days this week.

JFT M 10/11 - Su 10/17
    Log - :):):):):)
    Stay in the green for calories and sodium - :):):):):)
    Water - :):):):):)
    Exercise - :):) X :)X
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Saturday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Ru /walk at park.
    2. Morning: Check email. Check Hogwarts.
    3. Reading: Antho intro. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats. Recycling/groceries.
    4. Writing: Clois. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats. Upload syllabi. Tweetchat catchups.
    5. Fold laundry. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats.
    6. Evening: Respond to Twitter & FB groups. Dinner: Soup. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT. Coloring.
    7. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Set out journal. Read: 1 hr (Antho) while playing sleepy music.
    8. Upcoming: Wed/Fri livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Donations to thrift store. S&F script work. Clois. Saturday volunteering at library NEXT WEEK. FINISH CLOIS THIS WEEK?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    End of June: 191.4
    End of July: 190.2
    Today: 197.8

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – Late Oct? ObG ? PCP ? Therapy 9 AM Mon 11/22 CHECK DATES
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Nov 6.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Break is over; now it's just the weekend.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    10/15/21
    - up by 4:15βœ…
    - meds/coffee βœ…
    - work 5-12βœ…
    - dash 2:30-3:30/4-5βœ… Made $75 bucks!
    - pick up Walmart orderπŸ›‘
    - JFTβœ…
    - buy decaf coffee/milkπŸ›‘Did that just now
    - finish laundryπŸ›‘Did a load this morning before work but there's still at least two loads
    - put one basket awayπŸ›‘
    - chicken and veggiesβœ…
    - call lawyerπŸ›‘This is pure ADHD issue. I know that I need to do this and the next item but I just haven't. For no good reason. Now it's Saturday so I can't call the lawyer unless I want to leave a message.
    - look into government programsπŸ›‘And I doubt this is happening today. Doc appt, then party.
    - listsβœ…
    - meds/teeth/showerβœ…βœ…βœ…
    - bed by 8:30πŸ›‘ Closer to 9

JFT, 10/16/21
    - up by 4:20βœ…Got up at 4:10 actually. 4:20 is my Oh *kitten* I gotta leave in 5 minutes alarm
    - meds/coffeeβœ…
    - work 5-1
    - PICK UP THE DAMN WALMART ORDER!!!!
    - Dash(time permitting)
    - Matt psychiatry appt 3pmHe said last night that he's actually feeling a lot better. Not so Doom and Gloom and has more motivation
    - Pick up gift card for D
    - Print out birthday card.
    - 2nd Anniversary of D's 30th Birthday Party! 5pm
    - JFTβœ…
    - Midday & Pm meds/teeth
    - lists
    - bed by 12Am
  • more_freggies76
    edited October 2021
    Options
    JFT for 10/16 (today): βœ”οΈ
    1) Dessert ok
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)

Hour Commitment - Just had coffee stuff, now I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options

JFT Friday
    - Weigh :smiley: weight up 2.5 pounds after date night, no biggie.
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings & More Meetings :smiley:
    - Look into getting a quote for a service contract on the LC'sπŸ˜€
    - Customer ComplaintsπŸ˜€
    - Log foodπŸ˜€
    - Stay greenπŸ˜€
    - Protein shake for brunchπŸ˜€
    - Maybe ride after workπŸ˜•
    - BakeπŸ˜€
    - Bed by 11:30πŸ˜€

It was rainy so no ride for me yesterday. Today is regatta day. Taking the dogs with us so they can see their girl. Tim is roasting a Turkey breast for dinner, yum. Like a mini Thanksgiving dinner. That’s about it for today.

JFT Saturday
    - Weigh πŸ˜€
    - ShowerπŸ˜€
    - RegattaπŸ˜€
    - Log food
    - Stay green
    - Bed by 11:30
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday! I've been trying to read and catch up for the past two weeks, but I'm so far behind that I figured I'd better hop on and post my goals and then go back and catch up as I can. Otherwise, I spend so much time reading that I'll never post any goals! LOL

I'm about 6 pages behind now, so I'm getting there...

So many things I would like to say but instead I'll just say I'm sending hugs to those of you with struggles, and I'm cheering those of you who have had some great successes, and I always have everyone on this entire thread in my prayers!

I did a virtual camp last week for No BS Weightloss group and it was pretty eye opening. They talked a lot about changing our thoughts and self-talk, stopping from living in the past and to start moving forward and really living in the present, talked about people pleasing and anxiety... all good topics. I was emotionally exhausted on Monday! :mrgreen: Didn't want to use my brain at all that day... :wink:

Anyway, my goals will be simple today since it's already after 1:00 p.m. I'll get more detailed tomorrow. I think I need to just come on and post my goals first and then read what I can when I can...it's hard to catch up and I always feel like I want to reach out to so many of you, which then leads to me not posting anything! I know you "get" what I'm saying...

Just for Saturday:
    Water: Drink from 22 oz bottle x3
    24H Meals:
    • Bkfst: Coffee w/cream
    • Lunch: B.A.S (Big *kitten* Salad)
    • Dinner: Hamburger and oven fries. Dessert (3 cookies or apple crisp)
    • Snack Options: Yogurt, fruit, Raw Nuts, Popcorn, hot herbal tea
    Close Activity rings on my watch
    Listen to No BS course module or podcast / Joyce Meyer podcast / HSM podcast / Dave Ramsey podcast
    Bedtime early

Tasks for 10/17/21 Week:
    Upload 2+ items to Tim's Etsy shop
    Bills
    Budget
    Put quilt sandwich together and begin quilting
    Watch video I for Pfaff machine
    Watch video II for Pfaff machine
    Watch video III for Pfaff machine
    Watch CD for Brother machine

WOTY 2021: Determination
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - just had lunch and now I won't eat again until early dinner with DH and FIL. Still allowed my dose of metamusal.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
    πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ OCTOBER πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
    πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
    ocbtnk3lembi.jpg
    πŸ”ΉWord - Balance
    πŸ”ΉI am in tune with my dreams
    πŸ”ΉI know what is right for me
    πŸ”ΉI will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    Life Affirmations

πŸ”ΉI live in congruence with my authentic self
    πŸ”ΉI am mindful
    πŸ”ΉI am creative every day
    πŸ”ΉI foster positivity
    πŸ”ΉI am compassionate
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 (βœ”οΈSept 2015)
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 1 Jan 2021: 147.2
    • 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    • 15 Jan: 145.2
    • 22 Jan: 144.9
    • 14 Feb: 144.0
    • 11 Apr: 142.2
    • 1 May: 142.6
    • 3 June: 144.4 (thanks to Bank holiday 4 day weekend indulgences)
    [*] 1 July: 144.4 (holding steady)
    [*] 1 Aug: 143.2
    [*] 1 Sept: 142.9
    [*] 24 Sept: 142.1
    [*] Oct 6: 141.6
    [*] Total Weight Loss: 85.4 (SmartScale app)

UGW: 142 < x > 148
    October goal: maintenance

Daily Habits: Week 2
    Fri: πŸŽƒ Sat: πŸŽƒ Sun: Mon:
    Tue: Wed: Thu:
    1. Weight 142 < x > 148: βœ… 2/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: βœ… 28.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 23.1 β€”>22.6
    3. Increase Muscle%: βœ… 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.6 ⏫
    4. Log CI<CO/Calories in the green βœ… 2/7
    5. Steps > 7500 βœ… 2/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins dailyβœ… 2/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily βœ… 2/7

🐝Positive Intentions for Sat 16 Oct:
    [*] Meditation 🐝
    [*] Weigh/record weight 🐝
    [*] Journal - (Oct Tiny Habit) 🐝
    [*] Local shopping 🐝
    [*] Daily Chores/laundry 🐝
    [*] Watch TV 🐝
    [*] Keep up to date with email 🐝
    [*] Daily goals update 🐝

πŸ““ Tiny Habit for October: (3 Oct)
    For the next 10 days I will Switch off devices at 11pm and go to bed.
    βœ–οΈβœ–οΈπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›Œ
    πŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›Œ
    πŸ›ŒπŸ›Œ
    (continuing this indefinitely as it’s working a treat)

THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
    REMINDERS: One or two thoughts to remember.
    • Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
    • A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
    • The scale is only one gauge of progress. Others include Measurements, clothes fit, improvement in general well-being/fitness.
    • Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
    • The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
    • Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
    • The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
    • When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
    • Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
    Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!

I will catch up with posts tomorrow morning. I'm gonna switch off now as it's just turned 11 pm.

• more_freggies76
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
    JFT for 10/16 (today): βœ”οΈ
    1) Dessert ok βœ”οΈ ..didn't have, but I guess the 1 spoonful of honey counts
    2) No peanut butter (last 10/13) βœ”οΈ
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 10/18 βœ”οΈ
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) βœ”οΈ
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth) βœ”οΈ

JFT for 10/17 (tomorrow): βœ”οΈ
    1) No dessert unless our friends want to get one at dinner
    6) Lunch <= 600 calories
    7) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    JFT - Friday Oct 15
    1.5L of water - πŸ‘Ώ
    Log all food - πŸ™‚
    Walk 15 minutes - πŸ™‚
    Arm something - πŸ‘Ώ

JFT - Saturday Oct 16
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    Walk 15 minutes
    Arm something
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Sunday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Long run.
    2. Morning: Check email. Check Hogwarts.
    3. Reading: Antho intro. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats. Recycling.
    4. Writing: Clois. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats. WRITE DARNIT.
    5. Fold laundry. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats. Podcast 3P. Pack for Monday.
    6. Evening: Respond to Twitter & FB groups. Dinner: Soup. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT. Coloring.
    7. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Set out journal. Read: 1 hr (Antho) while playing sleepy music.
    8. Upcoming: Wed/Fri livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Donations to thrift store. S&F script work. Clois. Saturday volunteering at library NEXT WEEK. FINISH CLOIS THIS WEEK?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    End of June: 191.4
    End of July: 190.2
    Today: 197.8

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – Late Oct? ObG ? PCP ? Therapy 9 AM Mon 11/22 CHECK DATES
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Nov 6.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Kind of nervous about next week. Already.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB <> good to see you posting. That's my strategy when I get behind. πŸ˜‚ I'm catching up on posts when I can.
    @pridesabtch <> I hope you had a great day at the regatta, and enjoyed seeing your girl.

Hugs to everyone. Both DYD, DH, and I had our flu jabs this week with no ill effects. Just waiting for a callback for our Covid booster then we're hopefully set for the winter.

Going to visit our DED and her boys after lunch.

Enjoy what is left of your Sunday.
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    October has been a bit of a mess for me...But I've managed to maintain and not gain, so that is a huge accomplishment in and of itself

Gonna try to hop back on the wagon here. New week, fresh start!

JFT 10/17
    - 64 oz of water
    - Log everything
    - 30 minutes of yoga
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 10/17 (today): βœ”οΈ
    1) No dessert unless our friends want to get one at dinner
    6) Lunch <= 600 calories
    7) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today.

Hour commitment - finished coffee stuff and morning chores, now I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• pridesabtch
    Options
    @mytime6630 my feelings would be hurt also. She offered, then left you hanging.
  • pridesabtch
    Options

JFT Saturday
    - Weigh πŸ˜€
    - ShowerπŸ˜€
    - RegattaπŸ˜€
    - Log foodπŸ˜€
    - Stay greenπŸ˜€
    - Bed by 11:30 πŸ˜€

Yesterday looks like it was a good day, but I really didn’t feel good about my eating.

Memorial service today.

JFT Sunday

- churchπŸ˜€
    - LunchπŸ˜€
    - WalmartπŸ˜€
    - memorial service
    - log
    - Stay green
    - Bed by 11:30