Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 138
Please join us! Starting on 01/12 JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS, we will begin Round 138
Anyone can join us at anytime during the round.
Join us! If we stay mindful we can do this, you can do this.
Welcome back past members, welcome new members, let's keep each other accountable for another 10 days!
Here is what you do: Post your daily weight and add little comments along the way of how your day went. Post everyday to let us know how you're doing! Copy and paste the days in your response--tell us how much you lost and other non scale victories (NSV) you'd like to share.
FOR NEWBIES - I find it easiest to copy the dates to a document or note in my device and edit it each morning. Then copy and paste to the message board. MFP will return you to the spot on the board where you left off on your previous visit which is nice to know if you like to scan all of the posts.
- check in at least every other day
- Low carb
👍🏼👍🏼 This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE. 👍🏼👍🏼
My goals are EARLY morning workouts and NIGHTLY YOGA
Long term goal is to get back to maintenance by SUMMER, JUNE!
1 Log everything!
2 Morning walks (except Sundays)
3 Yoga (3 to 4 times weekly)
4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
5. Control boredom and emotional eating
6. Keep negative thoughts at bay!
- 1.1M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 383.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42K Getting Started
- 257.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.4K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.2K Fitness and Exercise
- 245 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.5K Motivation and Support
- 7.1K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 946 MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 228 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 698 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions