Transformation Update Picture!

Options
dbabyx91
dbabyx91 Posts: 63 Member
I posted a transformation post on April 25, 2013 & June 04, 2013. Since then, I've lost more weight! Therefore, I added my new photo to the end of my transformation stages! Thanks for all the support!

My starting weight was 214.6 pounds. However, I never thought about taking progress pictures until I was 194.2 pounds, which sucks because that's a 20 pound difference and it would be great to see the entire transformation from start to finish, but I'm still very pleased to see this transformation and there's only more to come!

All together, I have lost 70.4 pounds, so far!

15yajol.jpg
194.2 to 144.2

2qnwg9g.jpg
side by side

Replies

• ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Smntharose7
    Smntharose7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    thank you both! :]
  • ReneeReiser
    ReneeReiser Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    absolutely awesome. best pics yet.
  • Sil_76
    Sil_76 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That's WAY kool!!! Looks like you've been doin work!!!
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    So fantastic. Makes me want to be brave and document it. Your dedication is inspiring and the transformation ... incredible. You did it!:flowerforyou:
  • AbsyPernet
    AbsyPernet Posts: 145
    Options
    you look awesome, :wink: must have worked your butt off!! Great commitment! Be PROUD!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Well done!

Looks great. out of curiosity, how tall are you? 5'6" or so?
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. That is a truly inspiring transformation.
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Thanks for all the support!
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Well done!

i am 5'2. lol i'm a shortie!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Well done!

holy cow! I would never have guessed that. Good job!!
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Well done!

holy cow! I would never have guessed that. Good job!!

hahaha height challenged! haha thank you tho!!!!
  • nettie219
    nettie219 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! Wow you look really good! So happy for you!! How did you lose your weight? Did you do a lot of cardio at the beginning? I have 104 lbs. to lose so need all the help I can get. I have slipped up on some old habits these two days and I just have to get with it and not beat myself up. I guess I am bummed because I gained 3 lbs. and it's got me down. I'll pull myself back up and get on with this ride. Thanks for sharing way to go!!!

48193786.png
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work!
  • Becca_Smith1552
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success! :smile:
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Great job you look fantastic!!!!
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Hi! Wow you look really good! So happy for you!! How did you lose your weight? Did you do a lot of cardio at the beginning? I have 104 lbs. to lose so need all the help I can get. I have slipped up on some old habits these two days and I just have to get with it and not beat myself up. I guess I am bummed because I gained 3 lbs. and it's got me down. I'll pull myself back up and get on with this ride. Thanks for sharing way to go!!!

48193786.png

never give up! it didn't take a couple days to gain the weight and it won't take a couple days to lose it either! i do lots of cardio in general, i've become very fond of running surprisingly bc at 214 i HATED the treadmill. I also attend 3-4 gym classes a week with a instructor [kickboxing, powerpump weight lifting, cardio blast step class, and tabata] which allows me to get a different work out and work different muscles than just running. i try to change things up and eat within my calorie limits. i give myself 2 days a month where i ate up to maintenance [not a total cheat day of eating whatever i want] and just stick to it bc it is so worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!