Transformation Update Picture!

Options

Replies

• dbabyx91
    dbabyx91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW! fantastic job!! you look INCREDIBLE!! & i want your legs and booty! haha!
    Can i ask what kind of things you've been doing? Such as food, calories and workouts? :)
    Great job!! inspiration! :D
    <3

just message me all your questions! :]
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Your transformation is jaw-dropping incredible!! Would you mind sharing a little about your calorie plan? Did you do TDEE-20% or eat back your exercise calories? Worry about carbs? Have a period of time, a day, a week, where you fell off or gave up? Plateau? Millions of questions, sorry, but it is such a big journey that you have clearly succeeded in and I'd love to know a little more detail :)

i did it by mfp standards and depending on hunger, i would sometimes eat my calories back and other times i wouldn't and of course there were plenty of days that i binge ate and felt like giving up, but knowing i could start clean tomorrow always helped. even when i cheated i always logged everything so i could see the damage done. i had two plateaus, but i changed up my calories and exercises and they passed rather quickly. any other questions ask or message me :]
  • CSJAN12014
    Options
    As someone else already said... One of the best transformations on here...
    Brilliant job... you must be so happy and proud of what you've achieved!!!! (And so you should be!!!)
    Keep going... you're so close to your goal :-)
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    thank you all so much for the encouragement! i love this website so much!
  • Nicky0811
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. I am new to this website and losing weight quite slowly - have you done lots of exercise?
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    wow !! you look amazing there!

what kind of exercise did you do?
  • julie1245
    Options
    :flowerforyou: great job
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God. You are gorgeous. Now I have butt envy! :-D
  • CraftyWeeWifey
    CraftyWeeWifey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! ( I love the skin colour change too ;) ) Your before picture is very similar to my before and we are about the same height. I hope I can achieve what you have!
  • toofatnomore
    toofatnomore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Just wow.
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Oh. My. God. You are gorgeous. Now I have butt envy! :-D

one word- SQUATS! lol
  • Ant___
    Ant___ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fair play that's some transformation, well done!
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    You look amazing!! ( I love the skin colour change too ;) ) Your before picture is very similar to my before and we are about the same height. I hope I can achieve what you have!

thank you! you can do it! good luck on your journey!

and lol about the skin color.. haha i started tanning now that i'm smaller haha
  • Lovesthings
    Lovesthings Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful & healthy now!! Don't TAN.... :(
    on another note... I hope I look this good when I hit that weight. I would probably stop at that point!!
  • cmsgrant
    cmsgrant Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Are you at your goal weight now? You look fantastic:smooched: :smile:
  • ctopherSmith
    ctopherSmith Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Pictures are worth a thousand words! You did it :smile:
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You look great, I don't mean this in a weird way... But great butt! I thought for sure you were lifting because of the definition.
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! Thanks so much for posting. This is very inspiring. I'm also 5.2", starting weight was 211 and am looking to get to 145.
  • TwoPointZero
    TwoPointZero Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Really, really impressive. Well done!
    Don't TAN.... :(
    Agreed. No point in trading atherosclerosis or diabetes for melanoma . . .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!