Transformation Update Picture!

Options

Replies

• dgdjs_hdks
    Options
    jaw dropping transformation! CONGRATS!!!!!
  • MissStacy322
    MissStacy322 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so healthy! I'm at a similar starting point and this is definitely inspiring. Thanks for posting.
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Looking good, it does not look like you had a baby pooch to start.
  • podejko
    podejko Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! You look great! An inspiration to all of us!
  • dbabyx91
    dbabyx91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much for your kind words!
  • BoyishGirl
    BoyishGirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's exactly where I'm looking to go. You look great :)
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Really inspirational :)
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    ^ thank you both !
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Wow...damn fantastic woman!
  • waipepe
    waipepe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a transformation !!
  • Jaine86
    Jaine86 Posts: 36
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!
    Enjoy your new healthier lifestyle!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. You should be proud. :)
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I posted a transformation post on April 25, 2013 & June 04, 2013. Since then, I've lost more weight! Therefore, I added my new photo to the end of my transformation stages! Thanks for all the support!

My starting weight was 214.6 pounds. However, I never thought about taking progress pictures until I was 194.2 pounds, which sucks because that's a 20 pound difference and it would be great to see the entire transformation from start to finish, but I'm still very pleased to see this transformation and there's only more to come!

All together, I have lost 70.4 pounds, so far!

15yajol.jpg
    194.2 to 144.2

2qnwg9g.jpg
    side by side

Wow :noway: that is one of the best transformations I have seen on here. Amazing :drinker:
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!

I look exactly the same as you in the first two pictures.....

I lose motivation and its a struggle to keep going! Seeing someone 'like me' achieve has given me hope!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! And that's more than just weight loss, you've got muscle definition too! Amazing work, you should feel proud.

P.S. I wish I had your booty ;) Been squatting but still as flat as can be…lol.
  • dbabyx91
    Options
    Awesome transformation! And that's more than just weight loss, you've got muscle definition too! Amazing work, you should feel proud.

P.S. I wish I had your booty ;) Been squatting but still as flat as can be…lol.

i squat religiously lol try squat jumps. they are great and try different variations of squats! in the 194lb picture i didnt have much of a booty, but now i get compliments often lol

thank you!
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look really healthy now, and I have to mention it, because it deserves a mention, you butt looks amazing :drinker:
  • rachael1805
    rachael1805 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is jaw-dropping incredible!! Would you mind sharing a little about your calorie plan? Did you do TDEE-20% or eat back your exercise calories? Worry about carbs? Have a period of time, a day, a week, where you fell off or gave up? Plateau? Millions of questions, sorry, but it is such a big journey that you have clearly succeeded in and I'd love to know a little more detail :)
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    WOW! fantastic job!! you look INCREDIBLE!! & i want your legs and booty! haha!
    Can i ask what kind of things you've been doing? Such as food, calories and workouts? :)
    Great job!! inspiration! :D
    <3
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. you have the exact same body type as me. (store things in teh same places and same height) it's helpful to see the transformation and super inspiring. thanks for being so brave! (I know I wouldn't have the guts to do the pic thing. I see a camera I want to hide :) ) i'm still in the first two photos arena. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!