Question for the ladies....NO MEN!!! :)

Options
Ok...so here's my question...

If you were an older woman and unattached, would you consider dating a much younger man?

Not trolling, just curious.

Thanks.

Replies

• Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am an older woman not attached. No, I don't date younger men. I only like mature men.
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest, If I was to break up with my man in my 40+ I probably would go after a man that's at least 10 years younger. That being said, you can't choose who you fall in love with, love chooses you.
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I can't help responding to a women only thread
  • tlwall1972
    Options
    I am an older woman not attached. No, I don't date younger men. I only like mature men.

Yeah, me too usually...lol
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm 44. Will not date under 40 and that's still kinda young for me.
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I would.
  • calpeachmfp
    calpeachmfp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    "Mature men" . . . kind of an oxymoron . . . hee-hee!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options

Young != immature

There are young men who are far more mature than older men.

Age is just a number.
  • calpeachmfp
    calpeachmfp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the guy . . . although I usually don't go younger than 4-5 years. That being said, the last guy I dated was 5 years younger, and after four months he told me I was too old! He told me I looked good now but . . .
    Hmmmph! There is nothing old about me . . . I work two jobs, one of them is as a personal trainer, take care of my skin and body, have a very young outlook, etc. At first he was all onboard about us, so I would not rush into it . . . really get to know him as friends first. See how he acts with him mom, and if he has older sisters. They seem to be a better bet.
    Good luck!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    My husband is almost 10 years younger than me. We get along great and rarely does it hit me he's younger than me. He's mature enough to work, hold down the farm we have, do the bulk of our grocery shopping, coupon shopping, household chores, makes breakfast every single morning (veggie omlets yum!) but is also playful, fun, goofy etc

it all depends on the man. There's no rule that says at age 30/40/50/etc a man matures. Pick wisely and you'll be happy
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I AM an older woman, I'm 64. If I were to lose my husband, as will happen eventually, I doubt I would date again at all, but if I did, I cannot imagine a younger man being interested in me. I'd be wondering if he thought I had money , or had some other agenda.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I'm very happily married but if I were in the dating world again it would depend on what I was looking for.

If I was just having fun and not looking for something serious, I say hells to the yes be a cougar!!! But if I was looking for something stable, I would want my age or older.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Hypothetically it would depend on

1) how much younger
    2) the individual man in question
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Ok...so here's my question...

If you were an older woman and unattached, would you consider dating a much younger man?

Not trolling, just curious.

Thanks.

Age is just a number once you pass 25 :)
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    In for finding out who the cougars on this site are and the names of females to give out when feminists call me a pig for going out with a much younger women.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Sure, why not.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Define "date".
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Define "date".

"Suga mama!"