Question for the ladies....NO MEN!!! :)

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    When I was 25, I'd gotten out of a 5 year relationship, we were engaged and owned a home together. I briefly dated a 19 year old for giggles. It was fun for a hot minute, then boring. It is something I would do again if the opportunity presented itself, but only with the intention of short-lived fun. If it turned into something more -- so be it.
  • bikiniaday
    Options
    Sure! Why not? Do we have to have rules for everything?? Lol! And telling men not to look is like sending an invitation! Fun to see their comments!
  • Txracy
    Txracy Posts: 78
    Options
    By the time I'm in my mid-forties, I will have teen daughters, so no, I can't imagine fishing from the same dating pool as my daughters!

I would not go more than a few years younger (or older) than me.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Im married to a younger man than me! So no i dont have a problem
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    "Mature men" . . . kind of an oxymoron . . . hee-hee!

Hah! Like "logical women"!

I'm starting to think that the illogical women and the immature men often find each other. Cleans it up for everyone else I suppose.

I have often thought much the same thing...
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Ok...so here's my question...

If you were an older woman and unattached, would you consider dating a much younger man?

Not trolling, just curious.

Thanks.

If I were an older woman and unattached, I would consider dating a much younger woman.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

If you were an older woman and unattached, would you consider dating a much younger man?

Thanks.

Yes, as long as he is at least 18 y/o (legal age in Canada, or 21 y/o to cover all countries).
    In some states in the US, they're legal at 16.

:wink:
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    How much younger?

Like in their 20's? Uh no, I've got a daughter in her 20's so I'd pass on that in a heart beat, probably because she's immature and all her friends are immature also. I'd probably just want to sit him down, make him a sandwich and talk to him about making sure he's got a good plan for his future.

In his mid to late 30's, yeah maybe. But I'm married and have been for a VERY LONG time. LOL Meh, I think I'm stuck with the one I've got for a while yet.
  • tlwall1972
    Options
    :tongue:
  • tlwall1972
    Options

Thanks.

If I were an older woman and unattached, I would consider dating a much younger woman.

Funny:laugh:
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yes I would I would even date a man that was twelve years younger than me seeing if I was older than I am now.
  • KatieLou1022
    KatieLou1022 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you can’t imagine what you would do in a situation until it presents itself. My husband of almost 45 years passed away four years ago. We had a conversation once about what we would do when the first of us died. Admittedly neither could be replaced, but we encouraged each other to move forward and enjoy the rest of our lives. I have found that all of the men I have met (notice the qualification) who are my age or older either “think old” or are players who have discovered that there are more available senior women than available senior men and bounce from one bed to another. However, I have been blessed to have met two younger men who make my life better. Each of them meet a need that I have. They know about each other and only want what brings joy to my life. M is two years younger and an online friend who stimulates me mentally. R is eight years younger and is my fwb. Some of the many things I have learned in the last four years is that life does go on, you can be younger than your age, and you can be fit at any age. I strive to surround myself with people who are positive and love life. Age has nothing to do with that!
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Absolutely
    Older men bore me
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Me probably not so much I've never clicked well with younger guys.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    I prefer men my own age...like 35-45. They just have more life experience and play fewer games. They also have some definite knowledge about women ...a plus. However. I've found that there is a huge, untapped market of 20-something's out there who actually desire an "older" woman. (As I type that word with my 42 year old fingers. I feel a bit nauseous. Lol. Old? Please tell me no...lol). Thusly, its really titillating to know that there is a world of young men out there who, given a choice, actually seek out younger men. Still, given the chance, I still prefer around my own age.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Oops...I mean seek out older Women...damn autocorrect. Lol
  • billyboybalbo
    Options
    Oops...I mean seek out older Women...damn autocorrect. Lol

with legs like that id defo date you :)
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    How much younger? I'm 35... and my only rule about age is that he has to be old enough to buy his own beer...
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I am an older woman not attached. No, I don't date younger men. I only like mature men.

This^^^^. Older men = experience, adventure and more fun!
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    That question is not so simple. It's not about age but personality, and having the same goals in life. Typically 20 year olds are in different places in life than a 40 year old. That is why they typically do not work, however, it can work depending on the unique circumstances in each relationship.