Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 140

Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,279 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    misaraisa wrote: »
    Was successful until 3pm. then I decided to eat foods that were not in line with my health goals...

I was going to ask about this exact thing this morning!! How many of you feel like you sabotage yourself and undermine your efforts, even when you have some positive momentum going??

Yes, I am guilty of this! Yesterday was a fine example - hit the chocolate BIG time mid afternoon after a really good day and plan for our evening meal :(
  • musicsax
    Options
    @starrjulia8 - sending you hugs xx <3
  • musicsax
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams - hope your foot is beginning to heal x
  • musicsax
    Options
    @playhardkf2017 - good to hear your Dad is home, hope he does listen and rest!! Hope his recovery is swift and smooth now xx
  • jaccimc63
    jaccimc63 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    @playhardkf2017 - I'm so glad your Dad is doing better!
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis THANK YOU! And I’m proud of your mom for “sticking to her guns.” I don’t know why everything has to have erotica these days. Oh, yes I do! Sex sells. I see the library system in Henderson has 1 anthology that includes a story by her. I have asked our daughter to request it.

I do believe she's a part of a couple anthologies! Let me know how you like it, I've never read any of her books (even the clean ones!)

Also, Henderson?! My BF was born and raised there! Small world haha
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    @jaccimc63 - Prayers for your husband!