• 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine....way too cute!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    4Phoenix wrote: »
    @beagletracks (love this!) I know what you mean about Wonderland...it is a magical place. I've been flirting with it for so long. You will get there :) Yes, lovin' Mindful eating. It has only been through been through consciously choosing my food that I have been meeting my goals....and I still might choose to eat outside my IF window. I just remind myself that if I'm hungry I eat, that is perfectly OK and more important to be kind/loving and treating my body with respect rather than a rule. Gradually, I've come to love and practice IFing; and learned to honor my body's needs. You will meet your goals..it really helps to be here supporting one another!

Thank you, @4Phoenix! Your encouragement is just what I needed! <3
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    @beagletracks HALLOWEEN PACKS??? Throw that garbage OUT! No one needs it! If you erase the temptation, you can’t eat it.

This was really the bottom of the barrel. :D All the good stuff is gone. Now these are gone too. I don’t even like Sour Patch Kids! Honestly my weaknesses are potato chips, cheese, mashed potatoes, fried chicken, etc.

Thanks for the tough love, @quiltingjaine! <3
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    jaccimc63 wrote: »
    02/04 - 146 - Tomorrow morning is my husband's surgery to see if the bladder cancer has spread any further than what was originally found. All hugs, thoughts, and prayers are appreciated!
    02/05
    02/06
    02/07
    02/08
    02/09
    02/10

I hope everything went well today! Sending positive thoughts your way!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,814 Member
    Options
    @Jaccimc63 prayers for your husband that the cancer is contained.
    @Starrjulia8 Hoping that you are safe and that peace will come. You are in my prayers.