Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 140

Options

Replies

• SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,837 Member
    Options
    @kmort009kmort009 - love the reward outfit!

@4Phoenix4Phoenix - I love how you write your posts. They sound so peaceful. I look forward to reading all about your fasting and atophagy etc.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Goals
    - Move 30 minutes each day.
    - Participate
    - Stay under calorie budget.

MFPSW: 223.4 lbs. (March 8, 2020)
    SW: 154.2 lbs Jan. 31, 2021
    GW: 135.0
    Day/Weight/Comment
    02/01 154.3 Had minor foot surgery. Will be off my feet until the 9th.
    02/02 153.7
    02/03 153.7
    02/04
    02/05
    02/06
    02/07
    02/08
    02/09
    02/10

weight.png[/url]
  • 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @SherryRueter....Thank you <3 Love the camaraderie doing this together!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    02/04 - 96.4 kg - getting sick of it... no overeating, reached step goal and did a short run... but nothing seems to work

Just wondering if you are drinking lots of water. Sometimes, that can really make a difference. Do NOT quit! Your body is fighting you on your new routines, but it will acquiesce soon! In the meantime, you are doing the right thing by sticking to your step goal and getting in a run. Hang in there!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    02/04 - 96.4 kg - getting sick of it... no overeating, reached step goal and did a short run... but nothing seems to work

Just wondering if you are drinking lots of water. Sometimes, that can really make a difference. Do NOT quit! Your body is fighting you on your new routines, but it will acquiesce soon! In the meantime, you are doing the right thing by sticking to your step goal and getting in a run. Hang in there!

I was going to say that if you are willing to make your diary public, there might be feedback regarding food/tracking.
  • acrylicfox
    acrylicfox Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    @acrylicfox - do it, no time like these unusual times & good luck in that venture x

Good point, and what have I got to lose?
    Okay! I'll do it!
  • acrylicfox
    acrylicfox Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the thoughts, prayers and good vibes for my dad. He was better enough to go home today. He still feels pretty awful “healthy enough” to drive himself a mile down the road to his house. He definitely sounded a lot better today and the gi symptoms cleared up at least. So now it’s just resting as much as possible for him. It’s been crazy at work for me but I should be able to do a normal post tomorrow! 🙂

Great news!