Options

Replies

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

I zoomed way too close to this. Is that prepped chicken salad in that right row?

Not taking out the hello friend. So hello friend

Hi

One set of salads is for my sister. They have balsamic vinaigrette, tomato, cucumber, hard boiled egg, chicken, and lettuce. The other salads are blue cheese dressing, tomato, cucumber, hard-boiled egg, chicken, hearts of palm, quinoa, and lettuce. Also cups of grapes and cherries. Not pictured cups of yogurt. It’s a good way to prep because the wet stuff stays on the bottom and doesn’t ruin the lettuce and it stays fresh for a few days

Add some gagoots and bada bing bada boo! Golden!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

I zoomed way too close to this. Is that prepped chicken salad in that right row?

Hi

One set of salads is for my sister. They have balsamic vinaigrette, tomato, cucumber, hard boiled egg, chicken, and lettuce. The other salads are blue cheese dressing, tomato, cucumber, hard-boiled egg, chicken, hearts of palm, quinoa, and lettuce. Also cups of grapes and cherries. Not pictured cups of yogurt. It’s a good way to prep because the wet stuff stays on the bottom and doesn’t ruin the lettuce and it stays fresh for a few days

I really like this idea. I’ve never seen or heard anyone prepping salads in this way. Makes perfect sense though🤷‍♂️

Just shake it up and eat straight from the jar?

You can do it that way as long as you leave enough room at the top to get a good shake. I usually just dump mine out on to a plate

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,104 Member
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

Hi

And if you’re using courgettes make sure they are very very small. They have the best flavor
    😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

Hi

I really like this idea. I’ve never seen or heard anyone prepping salads in this way. Makes perfect sense though🤷‍♂️

You can do it that way as long as you leave enough room at the top to get a good shake. I usually just dump mine out on to a plate

I’m stealing this. Thank you🤗
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

Hi

That’s not what gagoots are for

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

Hi

I hope it works out for you. You can Google mason jar salads or layered salads to get more ideas

• FeastRepeat
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

Hi

Gagoot police 👮‍♀️ ovah here
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

Hi

I like how you know what my accent sounds like

• FeastRepeat
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

Hi

I like how you know what my accent sounds like

I can just tell. It's a gift.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Hello friend
    ready for the week
    gihomki3ka1m.jpeg

Hi

I hope it works out for you. You can Google mason jar salads or layered salads to get more ideas

I’ll google it as long as part of the definition isn’t referring to small dainty portions that leave one dissatisfied and hungry 😁

I’m traumatized now, sorry

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    It's 75 outside 😍
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Peppermint tea
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    We had lunch with our son today, it was wonderful! Even though we only live across the state from each other, we never make the time to see each other. :(
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    I can’t believe I didn’t know this was available outside of YouTube.❤️
    |-/
    ui76dnp0zphe.png

• FeastRepeat
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I can’t believe I didn’t know this was available outside of YouTube.❤️
    |-/