Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

100 Reasons Why

WaterLily82WaterLily82 Member, Premium Posts: 87 Member Member, Premium Posts: 87 Member
Let’s get motivated!

We all have our own personal list of “Why”s some are very individual, unique or personal others reasons may be shared by many others. Thinking about reasons why every day can be a strong motivational factor. And seeing why others in the group are working towards healthy goals and weight loss ca be the inspiration you need on a bad day. I don’t know about you, but I must have HUNDREDS of reasons why I want to live a healthy lifestyle. Every day let’s share a new reason and keep ourselves motivated!

So let’s go!!

What’s your reason “Why”?

qc3s7o20mxdr.jpeg
edited February 25

Replies

• veganbabe777veganbabe777 Member, Premium Posts: 374 Member Member, Premium Posts: 374 Member
    To live the best life I can possibly have. Shine my light and be an example to my family
  • WaterLily82WaterLily82 Member, Premium Posts: 87 Member Member, Premium Posts: 87 Member
    Day 4 of 100 Reasons Why:

For more energy.

Next year I’ll be turning 40! By then, I hope to be able to run laps around my old 39-something year old self!!
  • WaterLily82WaterLily82 Member, Premium Posts: 87 Member Member, Premium Posts: 87 Member
    Day 5 of 100 Reasons Why:

To live a long life.

Today is my mom’s birthday. She is an indispensable part of our family and I don’t know what we would do without her! She does so much for my brother and me and is always there for her grandkids. I want to be like that some day. Healthy enough in my 70’s to be indispensable to my kids and grand kids. But I need to take better care of my health in order to achieve that goal. So here’s to my mom, her good health and my journey toward a healthy lifestyle!
  • elmusho1989elmusho1989 Member Posts: 326 Member Member Posts: 326 Member
    To live a long time and not be dependant on carers when I'm old.
    I love all your reasons Azzne1 ❤️
    Day 10 of 100 Reasons Why:

To learn to love myself ❤️
    Day 11 of 100 Reasons Why:

For a better nights sleep. Between my sleep apnea, snoring and back pain I don’t get as much rest as I probably should. Losing weight will allow me to rest easier!
    Day 12 of 100 Reasons Why:

To ride roller coasters again 🙌🎢