Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

100 Reasons Why

12346»

Replies

• WaterLily82WaterLily82 Member, Premium Posts: 129 Member Member, Premium Posts: 129 Member
    Day 63 of 100 Reasons Why:

To maybe be a MILF by the time I turn 40 next year!
  • mothermoose116mothermoose116 Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    Happy birthday! Enjoy your day!
  • bebeisfitbebeisfit Member Posts: 917 Member Member Posts: 917 Member
    @WaterLily82 Happy Birthday! I lived being in my 40's.. I'm 59 now.
  • jazzadesignsjazzadesigns Member Posts: 197 Member Member Posts: 197 Member
    Happy Birthday! 🎁🎈🎉
  • ciporrasciporras Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Happy birthday! Thanks for this post is really motivating.
  • stortinastortina Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Happy Birthday @WaterLily82 !!
    It was my birthday on 1 May and I overdid it this weekend with lots of fancy dinners out. Now to get back on the wagon.
    Enjoy your special day, have a bit of a guilt-free splurge, and we'll be here waiting for you when you come back! :)
  • WaterLily82WaterLily82 Member, Premium Posts: 129 Member Member, Premium Posts: 129 Member
    Thank you everyone!!! I had a bit of an indulgence yesterday. Poor planning led to a trip through the drive through and of course CAKE!! But it was worth it!! Dark chocolate cake with raspberry icing and raspberry chip frozen yogurt from my favorite local ice cream spot 😋😋😋

But my big treat for myself was not good related. I got my first ever tattoo!! And it came out awesome! 💕

Now back at it today!! Hope you all have a great Monday, a great week and a fabulous, successful month!!! 💪🏻
    In case anyone wants curious. Here’s my new ink!! 7iv1ibzz0zc7.jpeg
    Day 65 of 100 Reasons Why:

For feeling great in my summer wardrobe and to show off my new tattoo with confidence ❤️
    Day 66 of 100 Reasons Why:

For cute workout clothes!!
  • chillidude1chillidude1 Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Love cute workout clothes. Not on me obvs
  • stortinastortina Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Love the tat!
    Day 67 of 100 Reasons Why:

Because my great personality could use a banging body to go with it!! I would be unstoppable ✨
    edited May 5
  • bebeisfitbebeisfit Member Posts: 917 Member Member Posts: 917 Member
    Cool tattoo. What a great gift to yourself. No need to wait to show it off.
  • Nursegirl_jaxNursegirl_jax Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    Love the colors on your tat! Beautiful!
    Thanks everyone! ❤️

Shorts aren’t usually a summer staple for me but this summer I’ll be rocking them!! Showing off my slimmer legs and my new ink!
    Day 68 of 100 Reasons Why:

For confidence!!
    Day 69 of 100 Reasons Why:

For learning from my past mistakes & poor eating habits and growing to love my healthier, happier lifestyle 💕
    Day 70 of 100 Reasons Why:

For lower blood pressure and to finally get off my body meds