Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

100 Reasons Why

Replies

• WaterLily82WaterLily82 Member, Premium Posts: 91 Member Member, Premium Posts: 91 Member
    Day 13 of 100 Reasons Why:

For more energy ☀️
  • WaterLily82WaterLily82 Member, Premium Posts: 91 Member Member, Premium Posts: 91 Member
    Day 22 of 100 Reasons Why:

For before & after pictures! 📸
    @speyerj Thank you so much for the sweet, sweet words! It makes me so happy to know that I may be inspiring others while trying to keep myself motivated ❤️ I always love to read the “Whys” of others and thinking of a new one every day reminds me to be mindful and keep moving forward even when it’s hard. Here’s to many more “Whys” to come!!
    Day 23 of 100 Reasons Why:

To give hope and inspiration to others fighting similar battles 💪🏻❤️👏🏻
  • aquitteriamnotaquitteriamnot Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    Because I can.

I have been overweight/obese since I was a child, but always knew that I was meant to be fit and healthy. I have had numerous failed attempts at trying to make a lifestyle change; losing and regaining significant amounts of weight. But I know that I can overcome this problem and I will.
    Day 24 of 100 Reasons Why:

To be able to travel more. At my weight just the idea of going on a plane makes my palms sweat. I’m not afraid of flying, in fact I’ve always loved plane rides. I’m afraid of fitting in the seat, having enough elbow room without imposing on my neighbor, and God forbid I fall asleep and snore like a hack saw IN PUBLIC! Someday I hope to be at a size where air travel is easy!