What are YOU eating for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• jwcomputergirl
    jwcomputergirl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    1 poached egg served over fresh-from-the-garden sliced tomatoes; 1 piece of bacon; 1 cup of coffee w/almond milk.
  • mika_chan13
    Options
    1/2 Grapefruit with a pinch of sugar and whole wheat toast with 2 tbsp of peanut butter. Yummm. 328 Calories, too.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I had four scrambled eggs topped with american cheese and two cups of coffee. 524 Calories, 31g protein. And delicious.
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    2 banana pancakes! Yummy!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    During the work week, I have a packet of Sally Cereal (organic oatmeal with flax seeds) @ 160 calories. On the weekends, I'll have a protein bar @ 190 calories before my morning run. Other breakfasts I'II rotate are 3/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch with 1/2 cup skim milk @195 calories total, or a toasted banana sandwich (2 slices of Weight Watchers bread, 1 tsp. of Becel light margarine, and one small banana) @ 208 calories in total.
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    2 sausage patties with 2 eggs,over medium,cooked in a little of the sausage grease. Yum!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Coffee, bagel with honey nut cream cheese!
  • MichelleP418
    MichelleP418 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs with sautéed spinach and tomatoes and a large glass of water.
  • WeoooBeans
    WeoooBeans Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Usually I'll have eggs and bacon in some way shape or form with peppers, spinach, and other various veggies.
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    This morning I had beet root, carrot, apple and dandelion green juice. Usually I have a smoothie or some porridge, sometimes boiled eggs with rye toast
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I alternate between two b-fast each with this "base":

1 Activia light, 1/2 light english muffin, 3 prunes, 12 almonds

Then I either do
    1 cup Kashi Go Lean Originial OR One instant oatmeal (original or low sugar apple cinnamon)
  • leavingofliverpool
    leavingofliverpool Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A poached egg on slice of whole meal toast and cup of camomile tea.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    the rest of the cheeseburger that I didn't eat last night and a glass of water. :bigsmile:
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a ham or egg sandwich with ezekiel bread and butter.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I've created a delicious recipe I've dubbed "Breakfast Explosion" that is a delicious and quick way to eat breakfast every morning, especially when I don't feel like I have time to make anything before work.

It consists of:

10 large eggs
    5 strips of bacon
    3 sausage patties
    1.5 cups of cheese
    2 cups of spinach
    half a chopped onion
    a tablespoon of flour
    1 oz cream
    lots of butter

Cook the sausage and bacon and spinach. Beat eggs, cream, and flour together.
    Combine ingredients.
    Bake and cut into 5 servings.

This has been my breakfast lately.
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats
    1/3 C rolled oat
    1/4 C plain greekyogurt
    1/3 C almond milk
    1/4 C water
    1/2 Tablespoon chia and flax
    Dash of vanilla, lots of cinnamon, splenda brown sugar. Mix together and in the morning warm up for 2 minutes and top with a tablespoon of banana granola peanut butter and SF maplesyrup !
  • KMMRN
    KMMRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats cooked overnight in the slow cooker, stewed apple and cranberries with cinnamon cooked overnight in the slow cooker. Wake up to amazing smells. I put the oats, salt and water in a mason jar, the cinnamon, chopped apple and cranberries into another mason jar before I go to bed. I set them in a slow cooker full of water. In the morning, if I am running late I can take the jars out, and carry them with me.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat english muffin sandwich (2 eggs, 2 slices canadian bacon) with a banana and greek yogurt on the side :)

Wow! That's my breakfast, except I eat 3 slices of canadian bacon (50 cals) and substitute strawberries for the banana.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats cooked overnight in the slow cooker, stewed apple and cranberries with cinnamon cooked overnight in the slow cooker. Wake up to amazing smells. I put the oats, salt and water in a mason jar, the cinnamon, chopped apple and cranberries into another mason jar before I go to bed. I set them in a slow cooker full of water. In the morning, if I am running late I can take the jars out, and carry them with me.

I'll try to do this. It sounds terrific! I love oats but hate all the time it takes to prepare it.
  • crystalcoyote59
    Options
    I used to never eat breakfast, but now I make sure I do. I have a smoothie with 3/4 cup of fruit, 1 cup 1% milk, 1 scoop unjury protein powder. And of course a cup of coffee with powdered creamer and natrasweet.