What are YOU eating for breakfast?

Options
x ideas?

Replies

• Mishinmite
    Mishinmite Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I hate breakfast. I want coffee every morning and five minutes of peace (and with four kids running around, I never get those five minutes). However I found these delicious Blue DIamond Almonds with Dark Chocolate flavoring and now I eat a handful every morning. All the chewing makes me feel like I've really eaten something and they're very healthy, giving me the energy I need to get off the chair and get going. Love them.
  • Lyn1424
    Lyn1424 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A cup of Cheerios (100 cal) and 1/2 cup of almond milk. 130 cals
  • KylieJordan16
    KylieJordan16 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat english muffin sandwich (2 eggs, 2 slices canadian bacon) with a banana and greek yogurt on the side :)
  • Danaburger99
    Options
    For a easy heat up try those muffin tins egg omelets. Turkey bacon is great in them and they can be frozen and reheated.
  • 03francime
    Options
    maple and pecan porridge with a banana and blueberries in it :D
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I don't usually eat much for breakfast other than coffee. I find that when I eat breakfast, I can't stop eating all day! When I do, though, I tend to go for egg whites, yogurt, fresh fruit, toast with almond butter.

That being said, I made egg and cheese on a bagel this AM. Ha!
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    9 figs and a little later some coffee :D
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Usually 3 eggs and an English muffin or Franz thin bun with 1 tbsp jam and 1/2 cup cottage cheese.
  • ehorn625
    ehorn625 Posts: 144
    Options
    During the week-coffee. Today two scrambled eggs and 2 turkey sausage links.:drinker:
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Most Sunday mornings I have an unwich from Jimmy John's because my husband works nights and brings me one when he comes home. :-P
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm usually not hungry in the morning, so I just drink a cup of coffee.
  • Annie984
    Annie984 Posts: 42
    Options
    Before I hardly ate breakfast... this morning I had two whole wheat toast, one egg, 1tbs butter, coffee and grapes
  • DreamersKingdom
    DreamersKingdom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1 Quaker's instant oatmeal natural packet with green tea. :)
  • phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Coffee

Protein shake with 1/4 serving of greek yogurt for thickness plus some sugar free syrup

1 egg, 2 egg whites, turkey sausage, sometimes some cheese on the eggs/sausage.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    bacon eggs n toast....if i can find some motivation to actually make it for myself. If not? I'll drive to Timmy's and have a coffee.
  • mmg0327
    mmg0327 Posts: 29
    Options
    I love breakfast! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Seriously though, if I don't have a huge breakfast I'm pretty much guaranteed to overeat for the rest of the day. Most days I have muesli with almond milk and fruit (usually grapefruit) right when I get up. A little later in the morning, either after my workout or after I get ready for work, I'll have toast with peanut butter or an omelette for protein. Sometimes I toss a Greek yoghurt in there too.

For me, a big breakfast with all the food groups in there really makes a difference in my energy levels throughout the day, so I try not to skimp.
  • Myxalplyx
    Myxalplyx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Two slices of whole wheat (high fiber) bread, a slice of cheese, two eggs and 3 pieces of turkey bacon. Some butter added to the bread.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Two cups of coffee, a slice of bacon (out now :( ), 6 pancakes, and 4 eggs.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Eggs, spinach, turkey ham with swiss and a smoothie!
  • Brutmar
    Brutmar Posts: 85
    Options
    a cup of Special K cereal with red berries and a cup of unsweetened almond milk - 140 calories