WeatherJane Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    JenT304 wrote: »
    HW 170
    4/9 163.2
    4/23 160.8
    4/30 164.4
    5/7 160.8

I think the collagen powder in my morning coffee is helping control my appetite. Yesterday I put half a scoop in my afternoon tea and it tasted dreadful though it improved when I added a drop of honey. The strong coffee and cream must disguise the taste somewhat.

What brand of collagen powder do you use?
  • shannonkelly08
    shannonkelly08 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    shnerb00 wrote: »
    Hey all! I hope you all are having a fabulous week! This may have been asked but I will ask again...any recommendations for a good inspiring podcast?! Thanks :)

I love podcasts and I love this question! I’m curious to know what others are listening to for inspiration.

For overall well-being, I love Oprah and her Super Soul Sundays

Specific for weight loss, I started listening to Half Size Me a few weeks ago and find it very helpful and informative. Wish I had been listening to that one long ago.

Thank you!!! I look forward to giving those a try!!!!
  • shannonkelly08
    shannonkelly08 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    HW 170
    4/9 163.2
    4/23 160.8
    4/30 164.4
    5/7 160.8

I think the collagen powder in my morning coffee is helping control my appetite. Yesterday I put half a scoop in my afternoon tea and it tasted dreadful though it improved when I added a drop of honey. The strong coffee and cream must disguise the taste somewhat.

Great results!!!!!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Its called Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein. Collagen 20 g. Its got a red label.

I buy a delicious tasting Collagen at Walgreens and Target. It's called Vital Proteins beauty collagen (strawberry lemonade ). The container is a pink lemonade color. It also quells my hunger, I agree.
  • WeatherJane
    WeatherJane Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    Its called Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein. Collagen 20 g. Its got a red label.

I buy a delicious tasting Collagen at Walgreens and Target. It's called Vital Proteins beauty collagen (strawberry lemonade ). The container is a pink lemonade color. It also quells my hunger, I agree.

Strawberry lemonade sounds really good.
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    The people in charge of this website are failing miserably. It has been messed up for days!
  • Annawan24
    Annawan24 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    The people in charge of this website are failing miserably. It has been messed up for days!

I thought it was just my app. I kept checking the settings. Glad it's not just me.