If I see one more TOM post...

Options
12346»

Replies

• DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    My 74-year-old Nana who is still going through "the Change" must have been waiting in the wrong line the day Mother Nature waved her "everyone hits menopause at 40" wand. Poor Nana. :(

Same thing happened to my grandma. She finally stopped but she was totally baffled/annoyed that she kept getting periods well into her 70s.

Oh dear Lord, please don't tell me that! :grumble: Guess I will eventually go get everything yanked out and be done with it. I do NOT want to put up with this another 20 yrs. Yikes!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thought it was strange that all the TOM posts where done during the same week?

I knew that women living together syncronized their periods.. but women in the same online forum? Mind blowing.

Just two words: Poor Guys.

(And I'm saying this, because I was part of that club too last week).

OMG, just image!!! That would so be the week of hell.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Me, I skip over these type of posts.

I haven't had a tom (had a hysterectomy) in about 10 years now!!!....and no hot flashes!!! :bigsmile:
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Whining about people whining is still whining.

^^Yeah. Seriously, what is the big effing deal? So just skip those threads. What's the point of adding to the negativity?

And yeah -- stopping at 40?? I'm 46 and still going strong.
  • FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    Thanks for creating another TOM post.

:drinker: :laugh: :drinker:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Whatev. Half of MFP is female so there are always going to be TOM posts. Hell, I may even start one today! So your best option is to just get over it.