Tattoos and piercings?!

Options
thesophierose
thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
Let's talk tattoos and piercings!

Do you love them? Admire them? Have them?

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos, and a long list of more that I would love to get! No piercings, except ears. I love tats, as long as someone isn't covered from head to toe in them.

Btwn shoulder blades
    2d27ioi.jpg

Lower right hip
    ab3vm.jpg
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos and 3 piercings. I love them!! I think they are hot on other people also. Just as long as its not overboard. If all you can see is ink and holes, then I find that a turn off...
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I've got two lobe piercings that I rarely wear ear rings in, the cartilage in my left upper ear has a curved barbell in it, and my tongue is pierced although I've not had a barbell in it for over a year it's still there if I want to wear one.
  • Raze1977
    Raze1977 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos, one on either arm and 1 on my right calf... no piercings...
  • ziggiezambi
    Options
    I have 3 lip rings and 4 in my ears. The lobes are 00gauge they use to be 1/2inch. I want to get my septum and double anti eyebrow/butterfly kiss. Plus I’d like to get a tiger swallowtail on my rib cage and my bellybutton redone. :P
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes.
  • Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Mine:

1239579_10151650353813178_949714025_n.jpg

1175333_10151650360378178_1787104565_n.jpg
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    4 tattoos, and my ears pierced, 2 on one side, and 4 on the other, and my belly button. I used to have my tongue and my nipples pierced as well, but my body kept rejecting those and even over a year they wouldn't heal so I took those 2 out :frown:
  • KristiCee67
    KristiCee67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have three lobe piercings in each ear, and two cartilage piercings in my left ear. Have thought about and desired a nose piercing for a long time, but have never gone through with it.

I have two tattoos....a sunflower, and a Pooh hugging Piglet one. I have my third all picked out, just haven't had time to get it done....hasn't made it to the top of my priority list I guess.

:flowerforyou:
    Kristi
  • monstercakes
    monstercakes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    love em :) i have a half sleeve (a narwhal and a mermaid) and a bunch more!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    My general knowledge of the forums tells me this thread will end badly with one person saying they are trashy.

that said, I have both and I love them all. I like tattoos that are well done, crap tattoos are a big no.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos. No piercings, except my ears..lol
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have one tattoo on each thigh and one smack dab in the middle of my chest. I also have my ears pierced. Tattoos are pretty hot imo. Hubby has two, and he used to pierce ears back in the day (talking 13 years ago or so). I can still see where he had his ears pierced.
  • Adriam88
    Adriam88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love them in moderation. I like earrings on guys or small 'plugs' & the occasional lower lip. On girls ears anywhere & lip is sexy too! Not a big fan of eyebrow though.

Myself I have my ears, my navel done. Also getting my nose & a labret done! So excited :-D

Tattoos I like if not overdone as well. I don't like them EVERYWHERE but I like them if they have a personal meaning to you. I will be getting one on the inside of my wrist!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i've had 7 piercing but i only have two left. and 3 tattoo that are old and fadded some
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Love them. Before my last job, I had 13 piercings and simple 4g plugs (with plans of 2g). Piercings are so addicting. I only have about 8 left,and I really want to repierce some of them,but I'm hardcore about finding a job right now. I've been dying for a medusa piercing. I don't have any tattoos,yet. I love them,but I know I would have 50 if I allowed myself 1. haha
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    I have one tattoo but I want one across my entire chest and running down my obliques..Got a quote for about 1000$...so Either Ill wait it out or just keep using stick on tattoos
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Have 2 tattoos, 1 on each hip. Big fat HATE them. Young twenties mistake. I have had my nose and naval pierced, now wear neither, but have lovely scars from both. I do, however, find tattoos and piercings attractive on others, but regret them on myself.
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love my septum. I did it because it was the scariest dare I could imagine myself going through with. That and I can make it very work appropriate so that no one ever knows I even have it without actually taking it out of my nose.

2hnqgys.png