Tattoos and piercings?!

Options

Replies

• KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    nmcmt3.jpg

Also have thistle on left wrist, sunflower on right wrist, cat outline with gaelic from my ribs to below my hip on the side, rampant lion of scotland on my calf, portrait of my late horse on my ankle. September 25th I'm getting portraits of my dog and cats on my left shoulder/arm.

Also have 5 current piercings, but have had 11 or so. Want more :)
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    No tats for me yet, but I absolutely love full sleeves and full back pieces on men and women. So sexy!

The only piercings I have in right now are both traguses (tragi?), and my earlobes. All of the others closed up after having to take them out for work a few years ago. :( I would love to get my septum pierced.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I have ears, (lobe and cartilage) pierced, as well as belly button. I want a VCH piercing, but the long healing time gives me pause. I have a large foot, ankle, lower leg tattoo, a small hip tattoo, and a quote inked on my left side ribs. I want to do a side piece that starts around my lower butt, then works up to my shoulder.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    nmcmt3.jpg

Also have thistle on left wrist, sunflower on right wrist, cat outline with gaelic from my ribs to below my hip on the side, rampant lion of scotland on my calf, portrait of my late horse on my ankle. September 25th I'm getting portraits of my dog and cats on my left shoulder/arm.

Also have 5 current piercings, but have had 11 or so. Want more :)

That is one of the most beautiful tattoos I've ever seen! Amazing
  • KatrinaDelRey
    KatrinaDelRey Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I was a tattoo virgin until January-now I wouldn't mind having a full back piece =]
    I have had four piercings but I am thinking of getting a few more-just not on the face this time.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Let's talk tattoos and piercings!

Do you love them? Admire them? Have them?

Yup. I have 14 piercings and 4 tattoos, and I know I'm not done yet.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I want to get a 3D spider tattoo somewhere on my body but not sure where yet. Not to mention i dont have a tattoo picked out yet.

A 3D spider? That will attract ALL the ladies

:sick:
    I have arachnophobia ever since i was bitten by a tarantula when i was a young teen, trying to get over the fear of spiders you see.
  • shrinkingWITS
    Options
    Love them. Two tats, 4 in the planning stage...nose piercing, ears pierced multiple times. Would like a few other piercings but haven't gotten up the nerves yet lol
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I was a tattoo virgin until January-now I wouldn't mind having a full back piece =]
    I have had four piercings but I am thinking of getting a few more-just not on the face this time.

Tattoos are worse than crack....
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

THIS.

i've done some horrible things for tattoo money....

to him.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

THIS.

i've done some horrible things for tattoo money....

to him.

We have a very different definition of horrible....
  • emilygray7165
    emilygray7165 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just to join in, i have 3 tattoos (work in progress!): An owl on my leg, the deathly hallows symbol on my hip and the elvish writing from lord of the rings on my ribs. Currently got 22 piercings, 8 in the left ear, 3 in the right, two dermals on my collarbones, wrist, nostril, septum, tongue, lip, navel x2 and got both my nipples done. :3 Okay i'm done now lol!

Wait.. no i have 4 tattoos.. i have a four leaf clover on my foot that i got when i was 16. :P Forgot about that one lol!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I have two piercings in each ear....that's it!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i have four tattoos and six piercings. both my upper and lower back are tattooed, so is my wrist and my left calf. all of my piercings are in my earlobes, 3 per ear.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I admire tattoos...I'm considering getting inked.

8488541.png
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos and I have pierced ears which I plan to start gauging out to a size 0 and my nose is pierced.
  • kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    One piercing (tongue) and 7 tattoos (two on each arm, one on my back, two on my chest). At this point, I regret all my tattoos. LOL! I plan on getting them lasered off eventually.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Piercings, no but I'm a fan of tattoos... I have 2 so far, hehehee. Celtic infinity with my kids initials intertwined on my wrist and 'it began with a single step' with 21.1 on my ankle/side of foot for completing my first half marathon.
  • JavaJoMama_6xx
    Options
    I only have one small tattoo on my right ankle & a diamond "fleck" nose piercing. Looking into another tattoo soon :)
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Love them. Just got my 5th on Saturday to almost finish my half sleeve on my arm. I'll get number 6 in October after I do the NWM in SF! I have my nose pierced and ears but that's all there.