Replies

• thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Getting an epic dragon tattoo when I reach my goal weight.

I do have both my ear lobes pierced though.
  • chancock6
    Options
    Got one tattoo, going to get another once I reach my goal weight! Both ears pierced twice but no piercings other than that. I always wanted a stud in my lower lip. Maybe one day.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have a small & simple tattoo that I absolutely love. & my regular piercings in my ears. Have a list of more but am waiting to make sure I really want em. I think a sleeve is just about the sexiest thing a man can wear lol Not a fan of piercings tho, although stretched ears can be hot if done small.
  • thesophierose
    Options
    Sleeves on men get the hormones going. Hahaa.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    I have three earlobe piercings in each ear and my left cartilage is pierced. I'd love a belly button one, but I really think it needs a flat tummy to go with it, so that's not happening any time soon.

I also have a tattoo on my lower left leg of my cockatiel. It was done from a picture of him. He's 22 and I've had him since he was 3 months old so he means the world to me.
  • thesophierose
    Options
    I have three earlobe piercings in each ear and my left cartilage is pierced. I'd love a belly button one, but I really think it needs a flat tummy to go with it, so that's not happening any time soon.

I also have a tattoo on my lower left leg of my cockatiel. It was done from a picture of him. He's 22 and I've had him since he was 3 months old so he means the world to me.

I'd love my belly button done too, for a long time... but I need to get my abs back for that. Sometime though :)

And that is so precious!
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    LOVE them!!!

I have 4 tattoos with plans for another 6. My latest ink was an ankh on my inner left wrist, done for someone very close to my heart.

I've got five earlobe piercings, my left tragus, my tongue (second time it's been pierced)...and one other piercing that's in a more secret location, also done for that same someone I got the ankh for...

I'd love a few more piercings, but I'll never ever get my nipples done. I went with my best friend when she got hers done and damn, it was not pretty to watch.
  • Miepke99
    Miepke99 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Got a nose piercing and a helix. I want at least two tattoos and I might just get them when I reach my goal, though I'm not sure yet.
  • thesophierose
    Options

I'd love a few more piercings, but I'll never ever get my nipples done. I went with my best friend when she got hers done and damn, it was not pretty to watch.

o.O I'd think that would hurt... my best friend has hers done too and I'm like lol noooo.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Three tattoos- working on number 4. I had my tongue and nipples pierced, but I took them out a few years ago. I kept sucking my barbell through my tongue, and actually swallowed two of them. The nipple rings had to come out when I got my breast reduction, and by the time I was done healing from surgery, they'd already healed shut. Didn't feel like getting them done again.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    One tattoo on the back of my neck that I love. I have my lip and tongue pierced as well as another piercing that is not for show and tell for everyone :blushing:
  • thesophierose
    Options
    LOL!!!!
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Have a large rib piece, a half sleeve Im currently in the process of extending...a few more to come.
    Needless to say, I love them! Choose your artist wisely though...lord. X
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    My first tat. Panther which i designed.
    IMG_0092_zpsc56f30eb.jpg

2nd one got a few years later, again my design.
    IMG_0087_zpse3ca588d.jpg

Did have my tongue pierced but the ball kept rubbing against the web of my tongue so i split it instead (considered body mod)
    IMG_0002_zps6c79b279.jpg
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Freakin' :heart: ink and piercings; but not overkill on the piercing.... I don't think it's possible to go overboard on ink!

I only have 2 small tats... piercings? Ears, of course..... and had eyebrows done! I wouldn't do lips or tongue although I do think

it's very sexy just not hygenic and damages your teeth! lol
  • technobunny
    Options
    I've had a total of 13 piercings! Septum, AntiBrow Dermals, Ears, Nose, Inverse Vertical Labret, Vertical Labret, Belly Button, Nipples and Philtrum.

I'm currently stretching my ears (at a 2g for now) and have my philtrum. (my septum hole is still there also).

I have 4 tattoos.

I love body modifications.

edited: for noobness.
  • kikicast
    Options
    ugh. i love tats and piercings so much. i have 3 tattoos and 9 piercings. just got the third tat last month and the fiance says he's next on the budget to get his chest expanded into a half sleeve so i might have to settle for a 10th piercing since the itch is ALREADY back. doesn't stay gone long haha
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    i have 4 tattoos, currently in the process of designing to finish my last one.
    i had my belly button pierced but it got ripped out and so far havent lost enough weight to look good with it again, so havent re done it.
    i wanted to get my hips dermal pierced but i didnt have my body how i wanted it last summer when i took my cousin to the shop so i decided not to get them sense they wouldnt look good.

i am since "over" getting the piercings i wanted plus the husband isnt into piercings so much. but i have a long list of tattoos i want done. promised the honey i would only get two more not including finishing the last one i got, BUT probably going to break that promise before all is said and done
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My first tat. Panther which i designed.
    IMG_0092_zpsc56f30eb.jpg

2nd one got a few years later, again my design.
    IMG_0087_zpse3ca588d.jpg

Did have my tongue pierced but the ball kept rubbing against the web of my tongue so i split it instead (considered body mod)
    IMG_0002_zps6c79b279.jpg

I want to split my tongue so bad!!! are you done splitting it or going to do deeper? weeeeeee It's my favorite.