What can you do now that you couldn't do 30 days ago?

Options

Replies

• HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Box jumps!
  • Cynner2007
    Cynner2007 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can do 50 solid minutes of cardio! My energy has increased and my shortness of breath seems to have disappeared..
  • Vivh1765
    Vivh1765 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can run for over 2 miles / 3km without stopping - couldn't run for 90 seconds 5 weeks ago. I can "plank" for 45 seconds x 5 - started off at 15 seconds . I feel as if 1600 calories a day is an awful lot of food rather than 'deprivation'.
    I can get into clothes I haven't got into in years.
    Best of all I can look in a mirror and like what I see.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem. I recently stepped in a gopher hole and sprained my ankle, so there's a lot I could do 30 days ago that I can't do today...and it's driving me crazy!!! We've had great weather here the past week and I had planned a big 12 mile practice hike for the upcoming backpacking season. Instead, I've been trapped indoors icing my ankle, etc. It's slowly improving, but it's really bad for the morale to be stuck like this with Spring coming on...plus I miss my weights. :cry:
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    be able to grab size 10 's and 11's off the racks, try them on and have them fit. Plus I can run faster and for longer now.
  • EllenTebbits
    EllenTebbits Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread. When I started six weeks ago I got tired walking for 20 minutes. Now I can walk for 100 minutes. When I started six weeks ago I ate All. The. Time. Now I eat when I am hungry with occasional slip ups.
  • SavinnaMarie
    SavinnaMarie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I can do more reps of different types of squat exercises and more pushups! :D
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Time to get this going again, keeps my so motivated! So today, I ran 2 miles in 19:19...which for me was lightening speed. I've struggled to run one in under 10. What about you, what progress are you seeing?
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I managed to jog across the room at work without getting out of breath.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can walk four miles without dying. I was sedentary a few months prior to this.
  • dizzmizliz
    dizzmizliz Posts: 10
    Options
    Squat, benchpress, row, press with a heavier weight. Make sure I hit my protein macros. make improvements on the assisted pull-up machine :D
  • kuolo
    kuolo Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can do proper squats now AND still walk the next day :)
  • tl_dr
    tl_dr Posts: 96
    Options
    walk more than 30 minutes without my hip tendonitis flare up! i walk all over the place now. :smile:
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    do 15 pushups (to the floor)
    Focus T 25 without falling over and dying
  • heatheremde
    heatheremde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Run 8 miles!

Wear my skinny pants to work (today)!!!!!!!
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    3 miles in under 40 mins!
  • xRay85Rayx
    xRay85Rayx Posts: 369
    Options
    Run a faster pace... complete an obstacle course that includes lots of climbing.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Walk 5K at one time
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    30 days ago I would do good to walk a mile because honestly I was just lazy and didn't want to but just in the past 6 days alone I have walked a total of 24 miles!!
  • DellaWiedel
    DellaWiedel Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can wear my size 14 pants that have been collecting dust in my closet for the last year! :D