What can you do now that you couldn't do 30 days ago?

Options

Replies

• tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to start this thread again? If so, post what you couldn't do 30 days ago that you can do now...I'll start. I can now do side planks. Didn't have the balance/strength to do those 30 days ago. What about you?
  • chara508
    Options
    Run 10 laps!
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Run 45 minutes. And wear a 40" pant
  • tjsoccermom
    Options
    Run 45 minutes. And wear a 40" pant

45 minutes is awesome! Great job!!
  • tjsoccermom
    Options
    chara508 wrote: »
    Run 10 laps!

Woohoo!! Great job! Keep it up :)

• peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Bench press 150lbs.
    Jog for 60 seconds straight
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    30 days ago I could jog for more than a few minutes, without feeling like I was dying. Now I can jog for 30 minutes and I feel fantastic near the end.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I can feel exactly where my babies are <3
  • gabbo34
    gabbo34 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wear size 34 pants. Was a size 38 this summer. The 36's were getting looser and looser. A month ago size 34's were a bit too tight. This week they fit perfectly.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi. logged my meals for 27 days straight:)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Complete all my bench press sets without wobbling. Last week my final set had to be shortened by a few reps (no spotter, I don't take chances).
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    i can kill my workouts now!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    I ran my first <12 minute miles yesterday!
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Well, I now have a bad hamstring. I'm going to consider a war wound of trying to get fit and take pride in it.☺
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I can complete 30 minutes on the crosstrainer at level 8 and incline 2, and not feel as thought I am dying... whereas 30 days ago I could barely complete 25-30 minutes at level 5 (no incline). Yay :)
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    I dropped 5.8 pounds in the past 30 days. I can now comfortably fit a size 14, and as of yesterday, can pull a pair of size 12 pants (same style & brand) up but not zip. Finally, I can use the elliptical for 45 min straight (could barely manage 30 min. at the start of the month.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I can finally do an entire dvd of TurboFire HIIT. I now feel comfortable doing jumps and jumping jacks, while 30 days ago I struggled.
  • cnowotarski
    cnowotarski Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    30 days ago I could hardly do my 2 mile hike in the area where I walk without stopping when going uphill multiple times..now I walk the whole walk without stopping and am ready to go further! I also can where two pairs of jeans that wouldn't even zipper up a month ago! That feels good!
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i can now buy size 30" trousers and fit into a small tshirt :) previously a med tee and size 34" trousers
  • Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Do pilates roll ups with control.