June 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    @polskagirl01 just read your post about your race, wow I never heard of such a thing
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,959 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @Tramboman I hope the storms hold off for the tournament.

@Scott6255 Wow, at 4:30 am! I hope it doesn't get too much worse. Great job getting the run in!

@penguinmama87 Sorry about the rough weekend. Great running today though!

@skippygirlsmom I hate it when people do that. I will usually wait a decent time for a response, then shoot out another text that says if I don't here from them by a certain time that I'm going alone....not for running, but other things. I am, so far, a lone runner. Fingers crossed for Skips job. Great job on getting the HM distance in.

Great running @Teresa502 ! I plan to run after work today. I know it is going to be really hot an muggy outside, if not storming, so will probably opt for the treadmill.

@WhatMeRunning Garmin needs a setting where you can tell it you are injured. Sounds like you have a good plan going forward.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @quilteryoyo - Heck, it would be nice if Garmin could just recognize down weeks, or even the fact that maybe you're not targeting a race. :lol:

Prayers that skip gets that job @skippygirlsmom
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hey if you all could keep Skip in your prayers or happy thoughts, she okay she just applied for a job that would mean the world to her and she waiting to hear. I don't want to put what it is into the universe yet. Thanks

*dew claws up*

@quilteryoyo
    Thank you!

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,434 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC news about Skip @skippysgirlsmom!!!!!!!!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,959 Member
    Options
    @polskagirl01 Yeah for getting to transfer to the HM next weekend. I haven't run a night race either, but have a couple on my radar. You'll do great!

@skippygirlsmom That's exciting news about Skip! Sounds like she'll do great. I might even watch ESPN if she works there one day! :wink: