Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,554 Member
    Options
    Hi : - )

My goal is 16-20 AF days per month.
    Diary Style.

Friday June 11 - AF - I have been experiencing legs cramps in the night for 3+months and Thursday night it kept waking me up. Friday was a very tired day operating on fumes. A drink might have been nice, but I resisted.
    Saturday June 12 - 2 1/4 drinks. Census plus my yard/garden, I put in a good day. Sunday will be the same script.
    Saturday June 13 - AF, reluctantly, but I had drinks only yesterday. Census work and yard work on a very hot day made me want to have a bit of the Gin Smash. I had an AF beer, and I am not a beer drinker.
    Monday June 14 - 2 3/4 drinks, finished off the can of Gin Smash. I had a productive day, but at the end of it cut 2 areas of grass in blazing heat and when I came in practically guzzled the Gin Smash (after putting a fancy glass in the freezer for 5 minutes). Fairly light day tomorrow, the first time in 6 years that I don't have to get up at 4:30am on a Tuesday. Just Census and a 4 hour shift at the restaurant, so no more than 8 hours.
    Tuesday June 15 - AF - Planning to be until Saturday eve, working split shifts the rest of the week plus doing Census before and in between, so want to make sure to be clear headed and energetic.

Rolling Total - 9AF days out of 15 days.
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    @chocolate_owl I am so glad to hear your MIL is home, looking better and has lots of care around her. Also it was probably the get a way you needed to reset. ❣
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k a belated congrats on raising fine children into adults that are making steps in positive directions!
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Time for a tally. Scary stuff ahead.

6/1 - 6/7: 7 drinks, 4 AF days, 29.65 miles
    6/8: 2 drinks, 0.3 miles
    6/9: 2 drinks, 2.8 miles
    6/10: 5 drinks, 2.3 miles
    6/11: 3 drinks, 1.3 miles
    6/12: 8 drinks, 2.8 miles
    6/13: 6 drinks, 2 miles
    6/14: AF, 1.2 miles
    6/15: AF, 0 miles

Monthly drinks: 33/30
    Monthly AF: 6/15
    Monthly miles: 42.35/100

Well, looking like I'm gonna be sucking it up, not drinking much, and working out hard the rest of the month.

@chocolate_owl - Love your accountability even when you go over 3 drinks! We are both having to work off a few evenings of over indulgence this month.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    I had a drink last night because I recieved sad news a dear friend of 34 years passed away. Remarkable woman she was.
    I can only hope to live to 94 as she did.

Good news, I stopped at the one drink.

Enjoy the day.

I’m so sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers!