Less Alcohol ~ JUNE 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k that’s amazing! Wow! You must be over the moon with pride. Thanks also for the tip about calcium.

Long day at work, had a glass of wine but in retrospect I could have done without it. At least it was only 1.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    Congrats @Lilylady3k - for your son landing a great job and for raising smart young ones....you did your mom job right :). Mine are ages 28,29,30, working, independent and happy. Now I wait for weddings and babies :).

Your kids are about my kids ages! Congrats on getting your kids well on their way as well! Yes I feel good that they are independent and responsible adults. We had weddings 2018, 2019, 2020 and then anniversary party in 2021 for the 2020 wedding. Looks like my first grandchild is on the way toward end of 2021 or earlier 2022. :)

Oh how exciting!!!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,554 Member
    Options
    Womona wrote: »
    @lmlmrn @MissMay @dawnbgethealthy wait what now??????? I thought hot flashes and night sweats happened DURING a the change, not AFTER we were all done!!!!!!! Well, that explains the two friends I have that are in a constant state of sweaty dampness.

I did not sign up for this! 😡

Well, good news, weight is down two pounds and I was AF last night!

For me, yes, during the change. Nothing whatsoever after. Mind you, I lost weight and lowered blood pressure after the change, so perhaps if I hadn't I might have continued with the flashes and stuff.
    I have heard of some people who continue with the flashes, like forever, but mostly they are not fit/active people eating healthy diets. Some of my friends who are out the other side also have never had any more flashes.

Like @Lilylady3k and I both said, look into some Estroven for when it begins.
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    @nvaldes323 I used to do the same...just START and GO because you can totally do this.....and good luck!
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    DH, my sister and I split 1 bottle of wine with dinner (not before).

1 glass of nice French Chablis.