• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    beetlejuice-robin-thicke-outfit-2013-mtv-vmas.jpg?w=620&h=505
    you beat me to it
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    So you don't want her to be in the public eye you say? I have an idea. Start a thread with her name in the title. That should keep her from receiving more attention than you feel she deserves.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Why do you people care so much about other people's lives? Don't you have one yourself?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I like Miley and her performance did exactly what it was supposed to do. This is one of many conversations I have read about her this morning.

..I do agree that girlfriend needs to squat.

Word. I actually like her more now.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga's butt looked better than Miley's.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/lady-gagas-butt-was-the-true-star-of-the-vmas

Obviously, from that picture above, girl needs to do some squats.
    Oh and quit performing. That's important too.

Good thing I'm here to comfort Liam Hemsworth in his time of need when he finally dumps her.
  • twenty20tunnelvision
    Options
    I'm confused by all of this... but judging by the pictures... I'd say the best choice I ever made was to drop cable television.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    lol we all know she is only having fun while finishing up her contract...anyone that actually buys the crap or watches it ..is allowing her to profit
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    So you don't want her to be in the public eye you say? I have an idea. Start a thread with her name in the title. That should keep her from receiving more attention than you feel she deserves.

QFT
  • DRJ311
    DRJ311 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!
    Love the squat one! But love the comparison to Jim Carrey more!!!
    That girl is such a trash bag. Miley, seriously PLEASE stop twerking altogether....
    And they think she took the show along with Justin and NSYNC...Yeah right.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    miley_zpsfc604933.jpg

Ha!!!!! This made my day!!!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    The best reaction all night to that:

will-smith-jaden-willow-reaction-miley-cyrus-vmas-2013.jpg
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what Miley was doing, but twerking wasn't it. If you REALLY want to know what twerking looks like then google New Orleans Bounce. :)

But as for Miley, I laughed. Knowing that her father is probably more embarrassed than anything.
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    We Can't Stop is #4 on the iTunes download chart today (Robin Thicke's song is #2). I think that performance had its desired effect.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    She's laughing all the way to the bank!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I thought it was going to be a parody the first couple of moments I saw it and so, I laughed. I mean come on, it has to be a joke. Nobody really thinks furry, grey, teddy bear leotards or air humping foam fingers are sexy.
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I know it is difficult to separate what is Miley Cyrus and what is the business plan for her public figure. They are not one and the same. What you witness onstage is nothing more than a marketing ploy to get her name out there and to get people talking. and talking they are. Someone once said that the key to success is publicity. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, it just matters that your face and name is out there.

Unfortunately for Miley, her Disney character was a pop sensation who appealed to tweens and with the television industry today as it is, the reruns of Hannah Montana have not permitted her to grow up, especially in the eyes of parents. While some Disney kid stars have found it much easier to sink into obscurity and then resurface as adults in their field of entertainment, I would hazard to guess that Miley's contracts have not afforded her that option.
  • wolverine66
    Options
    Why do you people care so much about other people's lives? Don't you have one yourself?
    judgemental-owl.jpg
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    She is so hot.
    She's actin' a fool but really, she did a GREAT job on this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

I listened to it every day on repeat for a WHILE.
    Whateva, let the girl do her thing!
  • wolverine66
    Options
    I'm not sure what Miley was doing, but twerking wasn't it. If you REALLY want to know what twerking looks like then google New Orleans Bounce. :)

But as for Miley, I laughed. Knowing that her father is probably more embarrassed than anything.

i don't feel like going over the subtle nuances that make something qualify as "twerking" so I will just go ahead and just agree with you
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Just stop singing, dancing, acting!!! It's just not working for you. That is all

Miley-Cyrus-2224429.jpg

another note, do some Brazil Butt Lift because your saggy, flat *kitten* is disgusting!