• MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    miley_zpsfc604933.jpg

Yes!!!! My thought exactly!!! LOL :laugh:
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I really couldn't believe how trashy she was. I was shocked. She is on a downward spiral. Ugh.

Downward spiral?

I doubt it.
  • beepermad
    beepermad Posts: 198
    Options
    Why do you people care so much about other people's lives? Don't you have one yourself?

Why do you care who cares so much about other people's lives?

Why do you care that she cares about people who care so much about other people's lives?
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    She has some talent and a nice voice. I just wish she'd focus on singing good songs instead of trying to be an over the top girl gone bad that's trying too hard to prove to the world that she's not Hannah Montana/Disney product. She's just trying way too hard.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Why do you people care so much about other people's lives? Don't you have one yourself?

Why do you care that she cares about people who care so much about other people's lives?

tumblr_m0sjo6TdLQ1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Keep up teh trolling, Miley.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I felt sorry for the foam finger she kept rubbing on her giblets... and all those stuffed animal costumed dancer she humped against.... yikes!

Looks like they had fun to me.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I agree. I'd hit it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The best reaction all night to that:

will-smith-jaden-willow-reaction-miley-cyrus-vmas-2013.jpg

I know... hahaha! This was the best part of Miley's performance... jus' sayin'!

I mean, Jaden looks like he's going to cry and Will has that expression "if I was her daddy..."

LMAO!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this here...

Miley vs Lady Gaga

I think the pancake effect was due more to that unfortunate garment. Next time, she should just let her bottom be free a la Gaga.

I think you do have a point but even free it wouldn't have been as glorious as Gaga's. I'm super impressed.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    miley-cyrus-vma-gif.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-307-1377487253-13.gif
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    just ewwww...
    The whole thing made no sense..
    teddy bears?? the finger? The outfit? the ridiculous dancing.. (or wanna be dancing?) Even the hairdo wasn't flattering.
    Was she drunk on stage???
    yea. and if your flab shakes like that skin tight skin colored undies probably need to stay covered.. Squats girl.. Squats..

She got what she wanted. everyone is talking about her.. bad publicity is still good. She will probably apologize in the coming weeks. like all the others before her that also did an epic failed.

Oh and the comparison to Jim carey?? DYING! LOL
  • beepermad
    beepermad Posts: 198
    Options

It was a joke.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    If she didn't want people talking about her body - she would not show it - like almost all of it. So people are allowed their criticisms along with any compliments they may have (though I am hard pressed to find one in that get up).
    Overall- just gross. I am disappointed to see her head down this path. I had higher hopes for her..but alas I was wrong.
    As for the squats - yes- that would be a good idea. She is thin - but could use some shape - and as I said if she didn't want us talking about her body she would not show it all!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this here...

Miley vs Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga's booty looks fabulous! I never realized she had a donk back there before. I'm glad she's back!!

It just looks like Miley's shorts are too tight, and maybe that's why her butt looks squished. She's a beautiful girl, and I love women who are rebels/divas like these two.

And for the record, twerkin' does a booty good. If it doesn't, then you're not doing it right!!
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    How to know you're REALLY old: You have to look up the definition of the word "twerk" after reading about Miley's gross performance! I was subsequently "treated" to a video clip of her performance - DISGUSTING!! I'm sorry, but the girl has no talent, is not attractive AT ALL and does these outrageous things to stay relevant. Her parents must be so proud...
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Just stop singing, dancing, acting!!! It's just not working for you. That is all

Miley-Cyrus-2224429.jpg

another note, do some Brazil Butt Lift because your saggy, flat *kitten* is disgusting!

No more disgusting that your name calling and body shaming.
  • sixout
    Options

It was a joke.

This is a serious discussion, no place for jokes, ma'am!
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Well, this was a waste of about 5 minutes of my life :sad:

I'm so glad I don't have TV anymore.
  • sixout
    Options
    Just stop singing, dancing, acting!!! It's just not working for you. That is all

Miley-Cyrus-2224429.jpg

another note, do some Brazil Butt Lift because your saggy, flat *kitten* is disgusting!

No more disgusting that your name calling and body shaming.

Everytime I see the term body shaming.

disappoint.gif
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    miley_zpsfc604933.jpg

Oh GAWD LOLZ!

Are those pleather undies? She's gonna get a YEAST infection... :noway: