Note to Miley Cyrus.....

Options

Replies

• BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wait...MTV finally had a program with music. The same channel that brings to us Teen Moms and Jersey Shore...and we are complaining about some spoiled skank (again), the female form of Bieber, and we are surprised?

For some reason, a lot of people watched it last night. And twice as many are searching the twerk today.
    She and MTV got exactly what they wanted. To me, she is not very attractive and has ruined her image in favor of "growing up." Nope didn't watch last night, and I am fighting the urge to search, and only know what I have seen here (for real man!).

IMO - the Smith family was paid for their reactions. Those faces look to planned/contrived to be believed. They were in on it.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    her "flat" *kitten* is due to the latex underwear thing she was wearing... it may not be pop in your face but it is not flat
    Miley+Cyrus+Thong+Sexy+*kitten*.jpg
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options

I think a bigger problem than squat or not is the fact that those bottoms look like they're made out of a more rigid rubbery plastic type material that's just not flattering and has the unfortunate equivalent of a muffin top...muffin bottom maybe? If she wanted to parade around in nude panties she might have been better off with actual fabric instead of Barbie girl plastic.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Think she's lovin the Molly. It's a shame..

91597369-f05f-4226-8eb0-d94239818d07_zps5bc6f107.jpg
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Well, she needs to fire her wardrobe person. If she would've done some proper twerking, that latex **** would've cut up her bits. That latex bottom ruined her whole look and dance routine.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    To peeps who keep commenting that Billy Ray Cyrus is prolly embarrassed over Miley.
    billyraycyrusmulletstyle.jpg
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Wow! GaGa's @$$ is terrific!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I was quite surprised when I saw her performance. Hope she got the reaction she intended.

However, I got fangirl excited about Nsync.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options

Me too, breh. I loved it when they sang "I want it that Way."
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    IN for Lady Gaga's *kitten*! Yummy!

Indeed!
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Ewww. Just ewwwww.

And, if that is grown up I'm gonna puke. It's just attention getting.

Yes, she's laughing all the way to the bank. I wonder if she still will be when she TRULY grows up?

Blurred lines? Hell, trampled all over is more like it.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Wait...MTV finally had a program with music. The same channel that brings to us Teen Moms and Jersey Shore...and we are complaining about some spoiled skank (again), the female form of Bieber, and we are surprised?

For some reason, a lot of people watched it last night. And twice as many are searching the twerk today.
    She and MTV got exactly what they wanted. To me, she is not very attractive and has ruined her image in favor of "growing up." Nope didn't watch last night, and I am fighting the urge to search, and only know what I have seen here (for real man!).

IMO - the Smith family was paid for their reactions. Those faces look to planned/contrived to be believed. They were in on it.
    I was disappointed to find out that it wasn't a reaction to Miley at all:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/will-smith-miley-cyrus_n_3816238.html

"Will Smith and his family's seemingly stunned reactions to Miley Cyrus' MTV Video Music Awards performance became the talk of Twitter Sunday night. But it turns out it was all one big Internet gaffe... The image was picked up and shared by outlets like Buzzfeed, Us Weekly, Business Insider and Yahoo! News. However, it turns out the Smiths weren't reacting to Cyrus at all.

The MTV audience cam, which was focused on the crowd all night, shows the Smiths were actually reacting to Lady Gaga's opening performance of "Applause." A look back at the feed also shows they weren't even too shocked by the 27-year-old pop star's scantily glad dance. Jaden's confused look was just some intense concentration. Willow's open mouth was caused by her gum chewing. What looked like a gasp was actually just a nose scratch. "
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/will-smith-miley-cyrus_n_3816238.html
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Don't care if she squats, I just hope she gets off that stuff. Being 'bout that life isn't going to help her bank account or her health. I feel sorry for her, if anything. I want to give her a mommy hug.

I want to give Robin a special hug. No arms required.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

Extra special hugs for JT. He can get all the hugs.
  • beepermad
    beepermad Posts: 198
    Options

Troll be trollin'.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    her "flat" *kitten* is due to the latex underwear thing she was wearing... it may not be pop in your face but it is not flat
    Miley+Cyrus+Thong+Sexy+*kitten*.jpg

Still not better than Gaga's. But who's looking, right?

I mean, I was too distracted by the tongue to notice her *kitten*. I really don't have anything wrong with her over-sexed performance... I mean it's par for the course, right? All female performers pretty much do this now, with only a few exceptions. The problem I have with the performance, was just in all, its utter lack of style. I mean, sticking her tongue out that far makes her face look awkward, and most surely must be a painful expression to maintain. The mouse-theme was a blatant slap in Disney's face which it is just dumb to incorporate anything into your act that could remind your audience of the image you are trying to get away from. And the patent leather was obviously just a poor wardrobe choice all the way around. In all, whether it garnered her the publicity that she was hoping for or not, this was an entertainment fail.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    miley_zpsfc604933.jpg

LMAO Spot on!! I feel so bad for Robin Thicke having to have her dance all up on his junk! EUW :sick:
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    My first thought when I saw the characters she had on stage was "wow, so this is what an acid trip looks like" then the further it went into the performance I was like hooooooly *kitten* what a sh*tshow! She's like a car accident, you don't want to look but you just can't help it!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else watch Breaking Bad last night? Walt is an evil genius! That confession was awesome.