Note to Miley Cyrus.....

Options

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Oh... and I just wanted to add that the first time Miley stumbles on a dance move and ends up biting her tongue...

Well I'm she will find something else equally as awkward to be her new trademark... If she doesn't end up causing herself serious injury...

Yes, why is her tongue always out??? :huh:
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Call me a prude (yeah yeah, I can handle it), I'm wondering how long it is before "performances" are done completely nude. Don't get me wrong- I'm all for people being au natural and I get that you want the audience's attention... being on stage, having a mic in your hand...etc etc- that should still count for SOMETHING, shouldn't it?

I'm glad I wasn't subjected to this crap. Gonna go wash my eyeballs out after seeing the photos here :noway:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options

I think it was the latex panties really. The cut was wrong and they made her butt look flat. In other photo's she looks to have a pretty nice butt.

I wouldn't mind having her tall lean body. I don't think I would prance around on stage simulating a variety of sex acts with a foam hand/finger thing-a-ma-bobby, with my tongue hanging out, though.

But hey . . . that's just me :noway:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Wait, is she still around? I thought she was no longer relevant to society.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Call me old fashioned but i think shorts should be longer then your vagina
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    August 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Did anyone else watch Breaking Bad last night? Walt is an evil genius! That confession was awesome.

Haha! Yes! Great episode!!!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    2cco4lw.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Oh... and I just wanted to add that the first time Miley stumbles on a dance move and ends up biting her tongue...

Well I'm she will find something else equally as awkward to be her new trademark... If she doesn't end up causing herself serious injury...

Yes, why is her tongue always out??? :huh:

My youngest said that is her new "thing" like its part of her brand or something.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    2cco4lw.jpg

Poor drake couldnt even look
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    To peeps who keep commenting that Billy Ray Cyrus is prolly embarrassed over Miley.
    billyraycyrusmulletstyle.jpg

bad choice in hair.. but he's yummy. lol
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I mean come on, it has to be a joke. Nobody really thinks furry, grey, teddy bear leotards or air humping foam fingers are sexy.

Kinda what I was thinking...
    I have no idea what she was wearing or why...none of it was cute, it was just incredibly weird. It was just disgusting and screamed "desperate for attention".........But as others have said it really did get her TONS of attention! Unfortunately I like Robin Thicke but don't quite as much after seeing that horrid display.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Options
    How to know you're REALLY old: You have to look up the definition of the word "twerk" after reading about Miley's gross performance! I was subsequently "treated" to a video clip of her performance - DISGUSTING!! I'm sorry, but the girl has no talent, is not attractive AT ALL and does these outrageous things to stay relevant. Her parents must be so proud...

So..what does Twerk mean?? LOL

Here ya go: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twerk
    "The rhythmic gyrating of the lower fleshy extremities in a lascivious manner with the intent to elicit sexual arousal or laughter in ones intended audience."

Thank you..

eww. Twerking used to be done behind closed doors.. LOL
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I am not defending her performance as "good" but seriously, all you people posting pictures of her *kitten* and suggesting squats better sit and think long and hard about the reason young girls have body image issues. It's not because their "role models" are young women who dance (suggestively)while half naked it's that the response to such things is "IF SHE WAS GOING TO DO THAT, SHE COULD AT LEAST LOOK BETTER DOING IT".
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

Let's just complete the imagery, shall we...

1184839_713233928692868_409432775_n.jpg

I especially like the addition of Winona Rider in the lower left.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    This was, hands down, the most bizarre thing I've ever seen...and I've been to Wal-Mart during Burning Man...

^^^ This is hands down the funniest thing I have read . . . ALL DAY!!! LMAO!!!
  • RobbinRL
    RobbinRL Posts: 76
    Options
    GROSS.......................She's kind of f'g strange in many ways! Lady Gaga is more personable. LOL
  • hilaryhill
    hilaryhill Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Miley is a shameful disgrace to women.

It is a true shame in our country that a young woman feels she must parade herself like this around a stage to "gain respect." Where is the modesty? Where is the self-respect?

I feel so sorry for her, honestly. I dont care how rich she gets, there's such a thing as integrity and apparently she has none.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Options
    I am not defending her performance as "good" but seriously, all you people posting pictures of her *kitten* and suggesting squats better sit and think long and hard about the reason young girls have body image issues. It's not because their "role models" are young women who dance (suggestively)while half naked it's that the response to such things is "IF SHE WAS GOING TO DO THAT, SHE COULD AT LEAST LOOK BETTER DOING IT".

While I agree with that.. i also disagree that anyone should be on stage (or anywhere) dressed that way. No matter what their body looks like. I don't even think guys should walk around in public with their shirts off. A slit here or there, sexy.. letting it all hang out.. not sexy. Don't care if you look like Lady Gaga or Miley. We want our kids to stop judging based on looks, then stop giving them this kind of smut to view. I look 1,000 times sexier then her fully clothed and would even if she didn't have butt flab hanging out.. that's the message i'd want my child to get. Leaving things to the imagination is sexy, giving a performance in front of millions as to what you do in the bedroom.. not so much.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Let's just complete the imagery, shall we...

1184839_713233928692868_409432775_n.jpg

I especially like the addition of Winona Rider in the lower left.

She looks as terrified as Will Smith's son...
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Oh, Natey-poo, this is too funny..:laugh: