Pip,
    "Yogi back to normal." <3

karen in virginia
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,491 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    "Get to do"s and "chose well"s
    Chose well: BP, rx, dog group, hang and season goat cheese.
    Bonus: two loads laundry, balsamic blueberry compote for fellowship.
    Get to do: take BP, dogs to powerline, church, council meeting, make whey lemon pie filling, call R, follow up minutes question with Doreen, reconcile Medicare part B statements, figure out how to see what’s using all our mobile data, USE those torture bands/do that BB&B video, call S, fire district: drop off cookies, transcribe district volunteer forms, research NFPA, grant NIMS requirements, ongoing: input 2019 call sheets into NFIRS, work with chief on equipment letter, substance abuse policy, NFIRS mutual aid and other missing details, Monday confer with Susan and Rhonda about interest for serving on next board, likewise Lee skills/tasks, ask for boots donator contact info, appreciation letter or certificate to boots donator, index mutual aid files; watch STAS Day 20, declutter sideboard, learn new dances (Nothing but You, Do Your Thing, A Little Less Broken, Blame it on my beating heart, Homesick; practice dances: One Margarita, I’m so used to being broke, All Night, Pure Movies to Wine, Beer, Whiskey, I ain’t never gonna love nobody but Cornell Crawford (Alley cat),); finish mulching flowerbed, invest another 10 minutes in prepping living trust, Freddie’s for complete series TDAP <$48, get Shingrix vaccine, find and configure a screen time popup, figure out where to plant the last of the naked lady bulbs, and soon as it warms up above 50 and dries out below 60% humidity I’ll tape and spray paint those rusted areas of Aunt Elsie’s stove, ask Terry about GB’s FD firetruck tax levy – contacts, media, advocate???, Reward: inventory seeds, plan this fall’s garden, wishlist replenishments (Milena F1 orange peppers and beit alpha cukes next year).
    Jump back July:
    17-Use one of your strengths to overcome a challenge today: hmm, to which challenge can I bring stubbornness?
    18-Let go of the small stuff and focus on the things that matter:
    Does anyone know if you can make lemon pie filling in advance and how long it would keep, refrigerated in a bowl, before filling pie shell?

Machka Thank Goodness for our stubbornness! :love: those flowers, particularly in those colors. It will be a beautiful spring.
    Allie ((hugs))
    Kylia please share whatever you learn about lowering total cholesterol and triglycerides without statins. I’d love to get off Pravastatin as the joint and muscle aches that I had with Atorvastatin have started up again. :{
    Katla best of luck with the brass wool!
    Tracey yes Consumer Reports tests all kinds of products from air conditioners to yoghurts, but not vitamins or supplements. ConsumerLabs tests those. I’ve been researching both SUV’s and supplements and that’s how I made the mistake. ;}
    Michele, Niacinimide is just one form of vitamin B3. Don’t know if B3 supplements contain enough of that form to be effective as a skin cancer preventative.
    Vicki ((hugs)). Surprised the hospital doesn’t have a “no perfume” HR policy for staff.
    Sue in WA holding good thoughts for Monday’s surgery.

Hope church council gets out early enough that I can join T at “Monkee Mania” a free music event at Azalea park.

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    July: leaner/stronger/kinder than June.
    daily: sit with Joe: 17, weigh/wii: 17/0/0; steps>6701=7106, vits=14.75, log=17, CI<CO=16, CI<250<CO=16, Tumble=12, Shadow=15, mfp=17, outside=21, up hill=17, clean 10=7.
    wkly: Sun: Mon: Tue:LD=. Wed:TC=2 PW=1. Thurs: Fri:TC=3. Sat:PW=3. rX x4=3.
    wt=1/31:141.3 2/28:142.4 3/31:145.3 4/30:141.5 5/31:142.4 6/30:141.5 7/4: 140.7 7/11: 142.9 grr! 7/18
    mnthly: board mtg=1, grant=, 21 plan=, waist=42.0
    bonus: AF=10 play= sew=
    2021: choose to be leaner/stronger/kinder NOW
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,878 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Sports I enjoy or have enjoyed ... there are a few others I would like to add to the list. :)

gvenr10s6sza.png

Places I've been at one point or another back when we could travel ...

1j0b0i07jtcl.png

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    Ttttt
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💚❤️💙
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Going on another camping trip monday
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Katla!
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Did I show you my new chandelier? $35!
    It’s the white one. Gonna sell the other one at OfferUp
    hjuhllho9x0t.jpeg
    ssh1n5z0rj7l.jpeg
    y18p1jnpllwu.jpeg
    za8f1ddvzd5f.jpeg
    tgmk4d8qrnbl.jpeg
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,392 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Katla!

<3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Katla - A very happy birthday! <3 I hope the rest of the day goes just as well.

Our guests have gone. Very enjoyable time. I needed a short nap afterwards, but I did not find it draining because they are easy company. Food and table decor excellent, of course! :p
    Yesterday and today we managed to get DSIL down to the seafront on her knee scooter. She did very well.
    Yesterday we sat out in the garden for champagne and brulée cheesecake. The weather was perfect for both days.
    I'm going to eat left overs tonight for dinner and DH can make himself an omelette.
    This is me in my folding Chinese sunhat with DSIL. You can see the scooter parked beside the bench.
    A very good weekend. <3:)

ndyujpvq0tdp.jpg

Love Heather UK
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Barbie- you are totally correct ,I need to get a handle on my life.. i need to start watching Joyce Meyer again,and make myself get up and out and doing things,im going to check the senior center to see what they have available..
    Trudy and I went to Aldi,Goodwill ,and home so it was good to get out..
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    KATLA & KAREN IN VA

Happy, Happy Birthday to you both!

Carol in GA
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    ndyujpvq0tdp.jpg

Love Heather UK

Heather, is that you? I hardly recognize you wearing sleeveless! :lol:

Delighted to find your note in the mailbox when we went in to town the other day. :heart:

/Penny, on my phone, waiting for the eggplant Parmigiano to come out of the oven

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Kiz I hope the poor baby finds a good home! So sad.

Annie in Delaware