PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    that I can’t embiggen profile pics

Screenshot zoom. Just don’t comment on my pores. 😑

Mine zooms 🤷‍♀️

What ya know… mine does too 🤣

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Why does the tap water at work smell like fish?

Oh my bad.
    The end cap of my left ear bud just fell off while I’m on the elliptical 😑

After a trail run I sat on a cliff and admired the view until my brand new ear bud slipped out of my ear and I sadly watched it roll off the cliff. Thanks small sweaty ear holes 😪
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Its early, nothing yet 😄
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Nothing, I had a nice laid back day.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 443 Member
    I remember when lashes were $12.99 for a pack of five. Now, they are $24.99.

I'm not having kids.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    Why does the tap water at work smell like fish?

Oh my bad.
    The end cap of my left ear bud just fell off while I’m on the elliptical 😑

After a trail run I sat on a cliff and admired the view until my brand new ear bud slipped out of my ear and I sadly watched it roll off the cliff. Thanks small sweaty ear holes 😪

Thankfully mine was only hiding under the elliptical 😆
  • kinetixtrainer2

I'm not having kids.

Did you give your wedding speech ?
  • nonchalantxo

I'm not having kids.

That's not till next year cutie patoots.
  • kinetixtrainer2

I'm not having kids.

That's not till next year cutie patoots.

Haha oops…. Well good luck in case I don’t remember to ask next year 😋
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited August 2022
    My sweet dd's ex boyfriend, he did a cruel number on her, and she even took him back after they split. Then he joined the service and started posting pictures of him and a new girlfriend. Needless to say, her first couple years of college was terrible for her. I don't think she ever really got over him, even though she's been with a great guy for 6 years now. She has a therapist who she likes so talks things out with her and it helps.
    So I sent her a text to see if she was feeling better(last week she'd had some physical issues). She said yeh, it was just a very emotional and depressing weekend. My over active imagination thought maybe something terrible happened. So I asked her if everyone was ok and if her cat was okay. She told me her ex sent her a long text. :s I just wanted to beat the *kitten* out of him. He treated her like complete *kitten* and had the gall to reach out to her again.
    Good grief, once you're an ex leave the poor person alone, haven't you caused enough hurt???
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    My sweet dd's ex boyfriend, he did a cruel number on her, and she even took him back after they split. Then he joined the service and started posting pictures of him and a new girlfriend. Needless to say, her first couple years of college was terrible for her. I don't think she ever really got over him, even though she's been with a great guy for 6 years now. She has a therapist who she likes so talks things out with her and it helps.
    So I sent her a text to see if she was feeling better(last week she'd had some physical issues). She said yeh, it was just a very emotional and depressing weekend. My over active imagination thought maybe something terrible happened. So I asked her if everyone was ok and if her cat was okay. She told me her ex sent her a long text. :s I just wanted to beat the *kitten* out of him. He treated her like complete *kitten* and had the gall to reach out to her again.
    Good grief, once you're an ex leave the poor person alone, haven't you caused enough hurt???

What a piece of *kitten*! Some people are just horrible. Hope she blocks him asap.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Zwift races lol..even though its just fun, I suck at sprints and can never predict the breakaways, doing most the race as a solo effort. I'm putting out more watts (average)...need to be smarter... I can only get top 3 on ultra long endurance races.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,015 Member
    my procrastination - should’ve factory reset the old computers when they were setup.😑
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    edited August 2022
    The Deshaun Watson decision. It is a slap on his wrist and a slap in the face of not just the women directly affected, but all women.
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    Everything. Yep. It's one of those days.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Plus my banana smells. Not a euphemism
  • kinetixtrainer2

Maybe you’ll start a new trend 🤷‍♂️
  • nonchalantxo
    Me, being super competitive.

When im playing a game with someone/people. I'm cursing them out in my head, even acting a little cocky, smug and arrogant.

I end up winning, but they end up giving me props, being completely good sports and so kind in the end.

Makes me feel bad after 😑 I need to relax.