Did someone misplace their handcuffs?

No, the keys. 😟

😂 awesome answer
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,132 Member
    Another 8 minutes notice showing
  • Alinouveau2
    I did spins today....now my shoulder hurts. Spina use to make my shoulder feel like it was being ripped from its socket....it better not be stupid again
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Growing out an undercut
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    edited August 2022
    Backhanded compliments. I’d rather know you hate my guts than for you to pretend to like me and be passive aggressive.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I tested positive for covid

Im sorry to hear that, hope its not too bad 🤗
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Backhanded compliments. I’d rather know you hate my guts than for you to pretend to like me and be passive aggressive.

This!!!! We must know the same person 🙄
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,062 Member

Hope you beat it quick.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member

Yikes T. Feel better soon.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    Hope it's a mild case 🤗
  • TwitchyMagee
    My lifts were way too easy today and I’m worried that I was using a 35 pound bar on accident. I need to start carrying a tape measure with me
  • kinetixtrainer2
    My lifts were way too easy today and I’m worried that I was using a 35 pound bar on accident. I need to start carrying a tape measure with me

Did you add more reps or other intensity techniques if it was feeling too easy?
  • Alinouveau2
    Waiting
  • TwitchyMagee

I put more plates on 😂
  • kinetixtrainer2

I put more plates on 😂

Ok… then no need to worry. You remedied the issue. I really like pause reps on the bottom of a lift of I find the weight too easy for that set. And I’ll turn a set into a cluster set if the weights gets to be too much for me. Now I’m feigning to get in the gym today.
  • TwitchyMagee

I put more plates on 😂

Ok… then no need to worry. You remedied the issue. I really like pause reps on the bottom of a lift of I find the weight too easy for that set. And I’ll turn a set into a cluster set if the weights gets to be too much for me. Now I’m feigning to get in the gym today.
    I did pauses too! I used to hate them but I feel like I’m less fearful now.

• kinetixtrainer2

I put more plates on 😂

I did pauses too! I used to hate them but I feel like I’m less fearful now.

Haha yeah pause reps can get you into trouble if you linger too long or don’t have a spotter.