What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Almost everything. It’s definitely pms week I can sure af tell. The bs I usually put up with isn’t flying today. I lost my temper at work and honest to gawd I don’t even feel bad about it. More like…. Good for me. Good.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Also I’m about over that dude I’ve been posting about. How hard is it to come see me? I left the last guy who I was crazy about because he didn’t have the time. I’m over here trying to jump through hoops for attention again like I always do.
    I’m literally too hawt for this. Conceited? *kitten* I might be. I’ve done my time with mediocrity. I just want someone to *kitten* hold me. Why is that so difficult to find?
    Like this guy is trying to be my boyfriend but can’t come see me. Bro are you still married? You’re doing married man shady tactics.
    Let me find out that’s true.
    *sigh * I do this to myself. I always walk straight into situations seeing the red flags like I DO see them. With the men, with the women, with the jobs… I see it right from the start and yet….. I walk into it, I stay. For a time.
    Idk man. I really do sometimes think I’m making better decisions but ya know…maybe it’s just an pms outburst???? Maybe it’s just all in my head.
    I was just thinking earlier how I haven’t been overly negative lately but here we are.
    And I’m sure I’ll gush about ol’ dude later and be over it.
    Plans. How do people make plans. Plan for what? Only plans that I know will happen are ones that only require me. Why am I always by myself? I must like it that way. It’s lonely either way. I’m like, trying you know? I go to work, do the best job that I can. Even though I’m not bubbly and overtly brightening anyone’s day, I covertly do too much as to not screw anyone over and be as small, out of the way, quiet and agreeable as possible. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I KNOW this doesn’t work and yet…..

i am around people all the time and still lonely so maybe you’re just less willing to put on a show

and i agree, youre way too hot for this guys *kitten* ♥️

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    They should've never let Armani touch that song.
    I hate when they do that.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Also I’m about over that dude I’ve been posting about. How hard is it to come see me? I left the last guy who I was crazy about because he didn’t have the time. I’m over here trying to jump through hoops for attention again like I always do.
    I’m literally too hawt for this. Conceited? *kitten* I might be. I’ve done my time with mediocrity. I just want someone to *kitten* hold me. Why is that so difficult to find?
    Like this guy is trying to be my boyfriend but can’t come see me. Bro are you still married? You’re doing married man shady tactics.
    Let me find out that’s true.
    *sigh * I do this to myself. I always walk straight into situations seeing the red flags like I DO see them. With the men, with the women, with the jobs… I see it right from the start and yet….. I walk into it, I stay. For a time.
    Idk man. I really do sometimes think I’m making better decisions but ya know…maybe it’s just an pms outburst???? Maybe it’s just all in my head.
    I was just thinking earlier how I haven’t been overly negative lately but here we are.
    And I’m sure I’ll gush about ol’ dude later and be over it.
    Plans. How do people make plans. Plan for what? Only plans that I know will happen are ones that only require me. Why am I always by myself? I must like it that way. It’s lonely either way. I’m like, trying you know? I go to work, do the best job that I can. Even though I’m not bubbly and overtly brightening anyone’s day, I covertly do too much as to not screw anyone over and be as small, out of the way, quiet and agreeable as possible. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I KNOW this doesn’t work and yet…..

fxti66gcb74h.gif
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    MFP. The app AND the website. Slow af.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    The only thing worse than people complaining is people complaining about people complaining and the only thing worse than people complaining about people complaining is people complaining about people complaining about people complaining.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Everything 🥴
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    The only thing worse than people complaining is people complaining about people complaining and the only thing worse than people complaining about people complaining is people complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

I'm taking this personally because I've been mocking the pearl-clutching over the barcode scan.

That said, your post is ironic and self-aware, and actually made me laugh - so I'm not even mad.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    t
    _Dan1985 wrote: »

I'm taking this personally because I've been mocking the pearl-clutching over the barcode scan.

That said, your post is ironic and self-aware, and actually made me laugh - so I'm not even mad.
    Good, because I’m not even irked, just bored. 😁

• ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Why does my max trainer hate me some days by seemingly cranking up max settings above max settings? I think it needs repairs. Damn you bow flex!!!
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

rqj146k6waz4.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

rqj146k6waz4.gif
    Dis me
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Irked when a movie sounds interesting on the little blurb on the back of the case but then quickly devolves into a convoluted, silly mess.

I find it great you’re watching a movie that came in a case ! Would be awesome if it was vhs

Odd you say that: I still own a VHS player, but alas, the library does not loan out old VHS anymore! Both my partner and I enjoy watching things the "old way", which I guess is now quickly becoming DVDs/Bluray since more and more people are switching over to cloud storage and digital copies of everything.
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would like to complain about all the predatory "extended car warranty" fliers we've been receiving in the mail as soon as we drove our newly purchased used car off the lot. I hate that they have information on the make and model of the car, try scare tactics to get us to purchase a fraudulent extended warranty.. and this is all before we even have been able to register the car (still waiting for the little card to come in the mail to take to the DMV). Stop sending me this junk!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I spent an hour and a half yesterday trying to sort out a complex issue with my computer only for it to magically work this morning.

I am almost pissed off that it's not still broken since I spent so long on it 😅

The power button?

😂😂jk
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I spent an hour and a half yesterday trying to sort out a complex issue with my computer only for it to magically work this morning.

The power button?

😂😂jk

So help me, if you weren't so sexy I'd have to slap you

Lol you can slap me anytime bebe 😆 <3
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

The power button?

😂😂jk

So help me, if you weren't so sexy I'd have to slap you

Lol you can slap me anytime bebe 😆 <3

Where's Twitchy's flogging paddle when you need it 😉

Now you're tempting me with a good time 😈🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Rain.. constant rain 😔 go to hell la nina
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options

FWIW, I'm a hardware engineer and you're always welcome to DM with tech issues.