What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• susansteele63
    susansteele63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People that go to the emergency department that think things run on their schedule. Standing at your door, in the hallway or continuously going to the nurses station won't make things go faster.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Trainees who don't consistently use the form of communication they were instructed to use.

Also, trainees who don't read an entire message before responding. **Actually, make that anyone:)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Trainees who don't consistently use the form of communication they were instructed to use.

Also, trainees who don't read an entire message before responding. **Actually,
    This is how far I got before I posted 🤭😁
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I’m bored and stressed and I can’t stop eating 😞 Even though I know grazing constantly like that makes me feel worse physically (stomachache) and mentally (I beat myself up for self-sabotaging).
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    My back. It didn't like shovelling yesterday and now it hurts at my ribs so everytime I take a deep breath
    My back. It didn't like shovelling yesterday and now it hurts at my ribs so everytime I take a deep breath

I know this feeling intimately. Hope it feels better quickly

This isn't difficult.....

JH_RV_Combo-m.jpg

wahingtonia-robusta-mexican-fan-palm-e1651973311309.jpg

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

JH_RV_Combo-m.jpg

And Kevin Durant will be moving out there
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

JH_RV_Combo-m.jpg

My OG stayed here with the Raptors so I'm staying put
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

JH_RV_Combo-m.jpg

.... I reckon that the rent is goin' up, up, up.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

JH_RV_Combo-m.jpg

.... I reckon that the rent is goin' up, up, up.

Well you’re in the 1% so all good right 💵

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,590 Member
    Options
    LOL I probably shouldn't have called the client I'm trying to file a report for because my voice mail message got a little venty. It's been WAY more trouble than it's worth and he has a payroll company and I have no idea why my boss puts us in the middle of these things. The last time he did this, we had NO idea the client had payroll, filed 0 returns for him, and it became quite the nightmare.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Seams on socks
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The uncertainty of snow in these parts. It either snows, or they predict snow and it blows over and goes somewhere else (what I hope for all the time, honestly). But when it snows, everything ices over and it never melts, not because it's not warm enough to melt, but because half of this town is mountainous, covered in trees and the neighborhood roads are like sheets of ice for weeks after a tiny bit of snow due to the shade the trees provide.

It's a blessing in summer, but kind of a curse in winter if you actually have to drive places for work/school/etc.

Also, these yahoos don't drive well in the snow.. at all.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Nothing-amazingly enough....

Should that irk me???
  • glassyo
    Options
    I use the work "irk" so often now because of this thread :)

Let's see. Clients who won't stop calling and texting and wanting something done ASAP and saying something wasn't their fault (it was).

The fact I still can't do my walking laps in the parking structure across the street (I like to go there for various reasons) but I AM tempting fate/being masochistic/being rebellious by still walking around the outside of the building to get my timed 10 minutes in :)

The huge homemade cheesecake sitting in my boss' office.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    My job had me marked as calling out when I did not. I’m irked bc I don’t even know how that could have happened bc there’s a lot of steps you have to take to call out. Only possible scenario that I could think of is that the other girl with my last name (very vaguely spelled different and it’s not a common name so this is new to me) perhaps called out and admin put me bu accident. But if that were true then I would have had a spot on the trucks with whoever she was supposed to work with and that didn’t happen. I’m on the floater truck (extras, so usually little to no work) with a coworker who’s now pulling a double to be my partner.
    SO WEIRD
    One other possibility is that since we started a new schedule cycle this week that maybe they didn’t know how to deal with my variable shift (on Wednesdays I work one hour later). But I still don’t know why that wouldn’t have come up as a no call no show UNLESS someone was trying to do me a solid by putting that I called in??????
    Oh well! I’m here now
  • glassyo
    Options
    *sigh*

I really want some of that stupid cheesecake.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,475 Member
    Options
    We’re divorced dude,
    y3ov0uxp0hdw.jpeg
    🤯
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    My assistant irks me right now. 😡

• SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member