Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    Options
    It was spring yesterday....tomorrow is winter again. This is irksome
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    This headache that won't go away. Started last night and it seems to be lingering this morning. I guess I should pop some pills 😑
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Auto shops. So many bad experiences. And now they use women attendants to male you feel "comfortable" or let your guard down.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    Auto shops. So many bad experiences. And now they use women attendants to male you feel "comfortable" or let your guard down.
    I understand your frustration...
    I love the Freudian typo...
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Schemey scammers
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    HE TOOK THE WHOLE *kitten* CHEESECAKE HOME!!!

Not that I needed it because the past more than couple weeks have been nonstop overeating but I didn't exactly make it a secret how good it looked!

I knew I should have taken the client up on the offer of giving me some but noooooooooo the boss always has to have the first taste.

I also can't believe how upset I am over this....sheesh.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Not that I needed it because the past more than couple weeks have been nonstop overeating but I didn't exactly make it a secret how good it looked!

I knew I should have taken the client up on the offer of giving me some but noooooooooo the boss always has to have the first taste.

He did you an accidental favor 😂

But seriously he could’ve at least cut you a slice first
  • glassyo
    Options

He did you an accidental favor 😂

But seriously he could’ve at least cut you a slice first

LOL I know.

AND I KNOW!!!!

:)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    How doing something nice for someone is often not received with gratitude but rather fosters an expectation. I don’t need your thank yous but I also don’t owe you anything.
  • glassyo
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, he's talking to the client who brought the cheesecake and is saying how wonderful it was and complimenting everything about it and I just yelled out "Oh *kitten* you!"

I may have him buy me a piece the next time he gets lunch from the italian place in our building but this was homemade. :I

Edited to add: Ok, he fessed up to taking it home. He said we had our chance and I said I should have let her feed me but he always gets the first taste. He said if I wanted a piece to come by his house (not in a sexual harassment type of way). I said when they (he and his gf) cut into it, to bring me a piece. He actually lives close enough to me for me to stop by and his gf would love to feed me too but I'll wait! And they'll forget but still....! :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, he's talking to the client who brought the cheesecake and is saying how wonderful it was and complimenting everything about it and I just yelled out "Oh *kitten* you!"

I may have him buy me a piece the next time he gets lunch from the italian place in our building but this was homemade. :I

🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • glassyo
    Options

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You've taken this journey with me. Would you like a piece too? :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You've taken this journey with me. Would you like a piece too? :)
    Yes please 😂❤️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,489 Member
    Options
    I believed the meteorologist yesterday and was looking forward to 60s today but in reality it is 36 and the wind is howling at a lovely 30mph.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I understand your frustration...
    I love the Freudian typo...

😂😂😂oops
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Winter came back
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My broken stove irks me - it needs replacement drip pans and I bought the wrong size. If I can’t get it fixed today, this beef that I’ve thawed out is going to have to be thrown away. And it cost me almost $8.00 so I don’t want to throw it away.

I also don’t fully understand why this is my problem and not my landlord’s problem, but whatever. I guess I’m the one who has to put in the effort if I want to cook without worrying about a fire hazard from drip pans that I’m not responsible for ruining.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My broken stove irks me - it needs replacement drip pans and I bought the wrong size. If I can’t get it fixed today, this beef that I’ve thawed out is going to have to be thrown away. And it cost me almost $8.00 so I don’t want to throw it away.

I also don’t fully understand why this is my problem and not my landlord’s problem, but whatever. I guess I’m the one who has to put in the effort if I want to cook without worrying about a fire hazard from drip pans that I’m not responsible for ruining.

Stove can’t get fixed until next week. Bye bye money. This shouldn’t even be pissing me off this much, it’s just been a really bad 2 weeks so every little thing seems worse than it actually is.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Stove can’t get fixed until next week. Bye bye money. This shouldn’t even be pissing me off this much, it’s just been a really bad 2 weeks so every little thing seems worse than it actually is.
    I’m wondering if they still make things like electric frying pans? I know one of those saved me a few times when I was moving house. I remember them not being expensive