What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    AND AND...if you have one of those toilet bowl huggie carpets, please dispose of immediately

..... even if it's leopard print ?

( I'm asking for a friend. )
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    AND AND...if you have one of those toilet bowl huggie carpets, please dispose of immediately

You need new friends
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

You need new friends

Boy Howdy, don’t you know it !
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Currently? The very annoying headache/migraine I have. I'm guessing it's because of sinuses due to how I woke up, buuuuut... this is also day 3 of not having any diet soda (or any soda, period) so I am curious if some of it is from caffeine withdrawal as well.

No clue; can't say I've ever noticed a difference from drinking caffeine/not drinking it. Certainly never get any of the benefits people talk about.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,508 Member
    Options
    Currently? The very annoying headache/migraine I have. I'm guessing it's because of sinuses due to how I woke up, buuuuut... this is also day 3 of not having any diet soda (or any soda, period) so I am curious if some of it is from caffeine withdrawal as well.

No clue; can't say I've ever noticed a difference from drinking caffeine/not drinking it. Certainly never get any of the benefits people talk about.

By the end of one day without caffeine I get a headache that doesn’t quit for a few days or until I have caffeine.
    I do drink a lot of iced tea, for me the caffeine helps curb my appetite, some, nothing miraculous but it helps some. 😊
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Windy/rainy days. Which is today. And I probably still can't walk laps around that parking structure. Which, days like today, are part of the reason why I went there.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,707 Member
    Options
    Smug, arrogant, know-it-alls
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Smug, arrogant, know-it-alls

sorry
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    The price of eggs :( where the hell did all the chickens go ?
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    When he forgets your birthday, your anniversary, to take out the trash, to fill up the dog bowl, to check your oil, to feed the fish, to mow the lawn, to grab the mail, his mom's birthday, Christmas, MLK day, the last person he spoke to, to flush the toilet, to put the seat down...But he can tell you the exact day and time he last got lucky.

OMG! The truth has been spoken...women everywhere thank you!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    This egg thing happening when I all of a sudden want to eat eggs again.

But I came here to say that my coworkers suck bc someone came by and took two trays out of my carts and it was a pretty bold move bc I wasn’t really away from my stuff for long and there’s like five of us in the area. 🤷🏻‍♀️ How lazy can you be is all I gotta say.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

I’m collecting them. They are all hanging out at my house
  • Tigg_er
    Options

I’m collecting them. They are all hanging out at my house

Wow,,,, a chicken hoarder 🤣🤣
  • crazyhorse8
    Options

Their at my house...we get nearly a pack of 12 a day! So much better than store bought ones! There is a longer story to where they all went though.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    People who tell me how terrible my weather is. I have the app so you can be quiet now
  • cmsienk
    Options
    People who tell me how terrible my weather is. I have the app so you can be quiet now
    I know, right?!
  • crazyhorse8
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @Tigg_er
    There were millions of birds slaughtered over the world due to Avian Flu in 2022. Many of them did not need to be and were not sick but agency's all over were telling producers to destroy their birds. Our food supply is under attack right now in my opinion.

• SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options

But I came here to say that my coworkers suck bc someone came by and took two trays out of my carts and it was a pretty bold move bc I wasn’t really away from my stuff for long and there’s like five of us in the area. 🤷🏻‍♀️ How lazy can you be is all I gotta say.

coffee is my favorite coworker
  • Tigg_er
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @Tigg_er
    There were millions of birds slaughtered over the world due to Avian Flu in 2022. Many of them did not need to be and were not sick but agency's all over were telling producers to destroy their birds. Our food supply is under attack right now in my opinion.

So between you and @TwitchyMagee you are corralling all them chickens ? 🤣🤣
    Thanks for the info though, I do remember reading about that, not only eggs but chicken wings are getting as expensive as porterhouse steaks 😞

By the way how many chickens does it take to get them 12 eggs ? About 6-8 ?
  • cmsienk
    Options

coffee is my favorite coworker
    coffee will never disappoint... or steal your trays