What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    A contact lense ripped when I was taking it out last night so I have one and a half contacts in my eye and, if I blink wrong, it's irksome.

I think I have a solution to half your problem. Or a quarter of your problem?

1/3rd?

Math is hard.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    A contact lense ripped when I was taking it out last night so I have one and a half contacts in my eye and, if I blink wrong, it's irksome.

1/3rd?

Math is hard.

* looks up from my clipboard*

Why are you wearing half a contact?
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My eyes itch so badly thanks to the evil yellow dust outside. *grumbles*
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

1/3rd?

Math is hard.

Because that half a contact can be ANYWHERE(!!!!) in my eye :)

Also, people who make losing weight way too complicated. Had someone on ignore but read a response anyway and, jesus *kitten* christ, so many stupid rules.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

1/3rd?

Math is hard.

Because that half a contact can be ANYWHERE(!!!!) in my eye :)

Also, people who make losing weight way too complicated. Had someone on ignore but read a response anyway and, jesus *kitten* christ, so many stupid rules.
    All of this is terrible 😅
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    The coffee maker is too far way. In the kitcken. I'm in the bedroom. In bed.

with my remodel i have no kitchen. my only running water is in my upstairs bathrrom. no way will my coffeemaker go in there. so it is in my bedroom. along with ample bottled water for it.
    when my kitchem is done in the next 4-6 weeks. i am not sure i want my coffee maker to move.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    The coffee maker is too far way. In the kitcken. I'm in the bedroom. In bed.

with my remodel i have no kitchen. my only running water is in my upstairs bathrrom. no way will my coffeemaker go in there. so it is in my bedroom. along with ample bottled water for it.
    when my kitchem is done in the next 4-6 weeks. i am not sure i want my coffee maker to move.

It should definitely stay in your bedroom. Programmed and ready to go for the morning. Buy a second coffee maker for the kitchen, and use that for the second cup.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,833 Member
    Options
    DST
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    DST

Yes. All's fine if you can sleep in on a Sunday anyway...but those of us that gotta go to work early are missing that hour of sleep. Extra coffee this morning.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Banks.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    How easily discouraged I am by a careless word.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,570 Member
    Options
    I’m so awake for 1:13am. 😳
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I’m so awake for 1:13am. 😳

Me too! Dang time change messes me up!
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Same boat. It's too early to be awake
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,215 Member
    Options
    Springing forward. Maybe we should've planned to leave for this road trip tomorrow and taken today to sleep late
  • y2gcsbbddn
    y2gcsbbddn Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Freaking snow and the {}#^#@}%! drifting
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Amazon. I ordered two things the other day. They sent the wrong thing for one of them and didn't deliver the other (although it says delivered). 😑
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2023
    Options
    ... and contractors. Contractors who mess up a job, then take forever to fix the problem
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    People
  • cmsienk
    Options
    People
    I'm sorry