What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Vet office is closed for a parade.

We’re out of my cat’s meds and I had hoped to refill today.

It’s the only vet in town.

FML
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Waking up to red stained hands from hair dye 😑
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,849 Member
    Options
    dd9toy9a87vb.png
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    The mfp newsfeed isn’t loading. What gives?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,137 Member
    Options
    I’ve got a couple today:

When people hint to needing help or needing something instead of asking. I almost never can offer it in those instances.

Volunteering to drive and chaperone field trips for my kids but then also having to pay. I’m not going to the video game/laser tag/go kart place to participate. I’m going to help. So you get to drive, chaperone and pay for something. And I’m one of a handful of parents that are both willing and able so I go to almost all of them.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Screaming inside after seeing p.diddy and cassies video being leaked.

How does a man with daughters, do that to someone else's daughter.

simply put, he is not a man

I just saw the video last night.

OMG

(REDACTED)

I’ve spent some time (very low level but a few brushes with the more famous) in the music industry when I was much younger.
    None of this surprises me.
    I wish it did.

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,993 Member
    Options
    This ridiculous ubiquitous font that makes capital i indistinguishable from lowercase L
  • AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    People that are late.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,137 Member
    Options
    When someone takes 5 pics of the same thing to make sure they get a good one. Especially when it’s an inanimate object. Well, not really that they take them. But that they send them to me instead of picking the ONE good shot. I’m looking at you mom. Mt Rushmore does look lovely this time of year though.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    It irks me that even tho my hair grows quickly, it seems like it’s taking forever to grow out the box color.
    I wonder what color it’s going to be?
    It’s changed so much over the ten years I was coloring it light blonde.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I’m tired of ads trying to convince me one food or another is bad for me.
    Meat is not a problem any more than certain vegetables
    (Brussel sprouts, broccoli, spinach)
    Contradictory information and I’m not sure any of it is actually scientifically proven.
    I’ve stopped paying attention to all of it.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited May 23
    Options
    Po po are testing me today. One waited for me to make a left turn in front of him when he was making a right and clearly had the right of way. You can't fool me, Mr. Officer.

and a trooper got pissy when I counted four Mississippis at a stop sign while he was right behind me. He got so mad he turned on his lights and screeched out around me. Sorry for obeying the law sir
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Po po are tested me today. One waited for me to make a left turn in front of him when he was making a right and clearly had the right of way. You can't fool me, Mr. Officer.

and a trooper got pissy when I counted four Mississippis at a stop sign while he was right behind me. He got so mad he turned on his lights and screeched out around me. Sorry for obeying the law sir

This cracks me up. 😂
    Letter of the law and all that. 👌😂😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Po po are tested me today. One waited for me to make a left turn in front of him when he was making a right and clearly had the right of way. You can't fool me, Mr. Officer.

This cracks me up. 😂

Some people might call it malicious compliance but it's actually just a more than healthy fear of authority
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

This cracks me up. 😂

Some people might call it malicious compliance but it's actually just a more than healthy fear of authority

Aaaaaaaand I got followed for a couple of miles on my way home. They must be trying to get an early start on the holiday weekend
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,277 Member
    Options
    When you open up a box with a chocolate and it has a giant pecan sitting on top. And then you find out it's a vanilla cream underneath. Ick
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    Screaming inside after seeing p.diddy and cassies video being leaked.

How does a man with daughters, do that to someone else's daughter.

simply put, he is not a man

I just saw the video last night.

OMG

(REDACTED)

I’ve spent some time (very low level but a few brushes with the more famous) in the music industry when I was much younger.
    None of this surprises me.
    I wish it did.

Whats adding to the terrible gross is how he responded to all the accusations, saying it's lies they are just after his money
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Obviously the no newsfeed thing,
    I knew I’d quit this place one day but they are doing a good job of running me off now.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Losing count in the middle of a set