What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    my new neighbor and it’s only been a month. I was spoiled with the awesome neighbors I had before.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    edited June 5
    Options
    Delta Airlines. I could expound, but I'm leaving it there.

ETA: And a new, small irk... I was hoping to get some work done on this flight and started working on a quote for a job in July/August, but noticed the guy next to me was looking over at my laptop screen. I keep forgetting to buy a privacy screen, so just went on Amazon and did that. Wonder if he noticed?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,092 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

ETA: And a new, small irk... I was hoping to get some work done on this flight and started working on a quote for a job in July/August, but noticed the guy next to me was looking over at my laptop screen. I keep forgetting to buy a privacy screen, so just went on Amazon and did that. Wonder if he noticed?

How irritating! 😠
    I’m so mean, I would have scolded him.😂
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    "Let's put on the A/C"

NO i love the heat.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

I hope so 😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Having not enough time to start a new task but still have to be here
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    So I get my boss a the same protein smoothie from the same place every day. I don't get them myself but have tasted the one I get for him. Every once in a while, a comment may come out of my mouth about a different flavored drink that's basically chocolate based. Because....chocolate.

One of the regular workers there said next time he mkes one he'd save me some.

I come in today and he hands me a cup full of the Chocolate Madness. I expected (and only wanted) a shot glass full if he even remembered which would have been perfect because of the whole there's probably A LOT of carbs in something like this. But it was a 6 oz or so cup for water.

I didn't drink the whole thing but I'm irked because it was REALLY delicious. :)

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options
    The passport office. Why do they have to be so ridiculous. I might have told them they are being ridiculous. She wasn't getting away with being stupid today
  • Moijo02022
    Moijo02022 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I slept all afternoon 😭
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    Moijo02022 wrote: »
    I slept all afternoon 😭
    You must have needed it 🤗
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I miss the newsfeed. Dang it.

• AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Construction on the highway. It took me almost 4 hours to get to my destination when it usually takes me just a little over 2. I also wasn't even supposed to come here for work this week. 😐
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    When my boss asks me if I want to do something. Dude no, I want nothing with my name on it. I do not want to be the point person for anything. When I die or move on or he calls me home there should be nothing to indicate I was ever here
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    When my boss asks me if I want to do something. Dude no, I want nothing with my name on it. I do not want to be the point person for anything. When I die or move on or he calls me home there should be nothing to indicate I was ever here

vuwb596o44qs.gif
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

vuwb596o44qs.gif
    Great. Now I'm fire guy
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

vuwb596o44qs.gif
    Great. Now I'm fire guy

Twitchy started the fire! It was always burning since the world's been turning!
  • Moijo02022
    Moijo02022 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Employees not showing up for work because partying the night before
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    My partner had to slam on the brakes today, which threw me forward in the passenger seat. Seatbelt engaged the locking mechanism. And that reactivated a back injury. Dagnabit.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    I have a couple bugs squatting in my microwave display area. How in the hell am I supposed to get rid of them without taking apart my microwave???

euzhrfj620zq.jpg
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    The way I dislike this country.. why is it cold and cloudy in June.