What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• happyhealthychar
    happyhealthychar Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    SFnBald wrote: »
    Patients..........with a dozen questions, half of which are the same questions I already answered........3 times

Ohhh that’s the best part!!! 🤣 Jk jk! Really is frustrating tho.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    My mother 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Where has the beet juice gone??? :(

Maybe i have to start making my own.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    lb3hkfqcxs7b.gif
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I just polished off a 700ish calorie choc chip cookie and will be more irked when it doesn't stop me from doing the "I'm so tired I'm a walking zombie,. Here, let me mindlessly eat these mini cookies that I'll try to log correctly after the fact" nightly thing.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Packing. I hate packing
  • 5838fish623
    5838fish623 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nothing so far.........
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,293 Member
    Options
    AT&T and trying to cancel their Direct TV

An hour and a half on what looked and acted like a web based chat bot but was really text messaging.

Used up 42 of my allotted 100 texts per month, and they never even got to the part where a human would respond.

After being promised a human would respond.

I went from hoping to add Root Sports Northwest to our account, to wanting to cancel, do demanding my money for this month back.

Nothing. Just automated responses saying someone would get to me soon. For 90 minutes.

The kicker? When I bailed and tried to cancel on the website? It said I couldn’t because the service was unavailable.

I could not imagine worse customer service. Seriously.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Trying to make phonecalls and having to be on hold forever with automated machines instead of people....The fact is Monday and is taking a little longer to fully wake up...busy schedule in general this wk with stuff going on mostly fun stuff but not alot of time this wk for relaxation at all
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Fresh paint smell + new carpet = headache. 😑
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Petrol hoarders!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

At least the fresh paint isn't on the new carpet!
  • lx1x
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hope it soon goes

Doubt it.. they doing the whole office in sections.. so might take awhile.. 😑
  • lx1x
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

At least the fresh paint isn't on the new carpet!

😆 Ikr.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    So, I haven’t shopped online or in a Walmart for yeeeeaaaaarrrrrssss until I got an alert they were going to release some PS5 a little over a month ago. So begrudgingly, I made a Walmart online account, signed in, purchased the thing — after waiting a year (?) to purchase one as a gift. It was supposed to have been delivered a week ago, no show but new delivery date today. Since it required a signature, I took the day off. No PS5 delivered even though the tracker says it’d be here.

Shipping company gave me the run around. Walmart continued to give the run around, and I went full blown redhead after 20 minutes of explaining how not okay I was with what I was being told — basically that I had to make a 5-hr drive to pick the thing up if I wanted it this weekend to give as a gift.

Lesson learned - for me, no more Walmart period — not even for something I waited over a year to find in stock.

I have people coming this weekend from out of town specifically because of this PS5 purchase. When will it be here?!? 🤷‍♀️ Come to find out nobody knows where it is apparently or when it’ll be here. It’s somewhere between California and the “distribution center” … but I can go get it once it’s there. 5-hrs away! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Okay… maybe my redhead moment isn’t over. 🧘‍♂️

Maybe I’ll try again tomorrow when I’m calmer and try for a more acceptable option and answer to my questions. 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    Someone used and finished my half and half (that was in the communal refrigerator) without asking or replacing it. 😡